Question of the Day, June 17, 2010

Datacide

Apr 6, 2010
Wow...kinda wish there was a "none" option there.

I voted Epic Mickey...Warren Spector is doing it and that man was involved with many of my all-time favourite games. I am holding out hope that it will be a desent game. Pity is isn't coming to an HD system. The art looks really nice and would have been wonderful in HD.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
As my youth has always dictated, I must go for Zelda, be an even better release if the 1:1 is implimented well

ahiddenfigure

Hunter of Monsters
Sep 14, 2009
Oh, Donkey Kong Country Returns for sure. Looks like an absolute return to form. Although I no-longer have my SNES, Donkey Kong Country 3 was the first game I ever got 100% completion on. I was only maybe 10 at the time, so it was the first massive accomplishment in my gamer career. Of course, I've done it again since then [small]on an emulator[/small], but upon seeing the E3 trailer my nostalgia blinkers went on.

I'll probably also get the new Zelda; they're always excellent, but I think I'll wait for the reviews for Goldeneye, I'm a bit sceptical about FPSes on the Wii.

Lowbreed

Jul 4, 2009
Just picking one isn't enough :/.

DK C returns, Zelda, and Kirby, potentially even Goldeneye (after seeing people play it with classic controllers).

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
I'd vote for StarFox on the 3DS, if that was an option! ;)

Vet2501

Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger
Nov 9, 2009
Zelda:Skyward Sword, I'm a hugh Zedla fan so I get excited about any announcements about new Zedla games.

Apr 28, 2008
Kirby

Kirby games have all been really great games, and this one also looks great and is also one of the most adorable things I have ever seen.

sniperworm

Apr 16, 2009
None of the ones listed there, Metroid and Animal Crossing are what I am looking forward to :D

Lizardon

Robot in Disguise
Mar 22, 2010
I've never played a Kirby game I didn't like so it's the one I'm most looking forward to. Although there hasn't been a Kid Icarus game for ages so that will be worth a look two.

Rainbowloid

Jan 12, 2010
I'm a long-time Zelda fan, so logically, I should be the most excited about Skyward Sword. It's just... I'm so freaking excited for Kid Icarus!

Eldritch Warlord

Jun 6, 2008
Kirby's Epic Yarn for sure. I found it's visual style to be absolutely enthralling, it reminded me of Yoshi's Story.

Donkey Kong Country Returns is also a must get for me as the SNES games practically defined my childhood (at least when I was about 6, I actually played them in reverse order). I'll probably get The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword as well seeing as how I've played every other Zelda game so far except for Link's Awakening and the two DS games. But overall, Kirby is my most anticipated Nintendo game.

Plinglebob

Team Stupid-Face
Nov 11, 2008
I voted Epic Mickey because it looks the most interesting. I've never been interested in Kid Icarus (way before my time) and the others are variations on a theme (though this isn't a bad thing). However, Epic Mickey looks like it could be an interesting take on Mickey (though moral choices? WHY?!?!?)

hamsterkilla

Battlefield veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Well the number one game on that list for me is donkey kong. Ive played and beaten all three games on the nes, not to mention I bought the first donkey kong country again on the virtual console for my wii.

kirby was a close second, like someone mentioned before it reminds me of yoshis island game and its kirby.

More then likely ill end up buying all of those games for my wii. its been a long time coming but I think ill actually be using it more then my ps3 for the first time.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
First most excited: Skyward Sword
First most wanted: STAR FOX!

Wait, there's a new Donkey Kong game? Is Rare making it? No? Then I'm not fucking interested.