Question of the Day, March 14, 2010

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I'll be playing it. Well, to be more precise, I'll try it out and if it lives up to my high expectations then I will get addicted and play it until I get bored of it and quit.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Not really a poll option for me. I like facebook but I don't like facebook games. I think it must be for people who never heard of miniclip etc.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
I don't use Facebook, and I'm proud of resisting it when all my friends have fallen to its evil. But then, I'm a different brand of evil.

Nova5

Interceptor
Sep 5, 2009
Facebook just annoys the piss out of me. I barely used it before to keep in contact with friends overseas, but now that it's flooded with farmville updates... That was the final nail in the coffin of shittiness, far as I'm concerned.

Jun 13, 2009
I don't really use my Facebook for anything more than contacting friends. I generally avoid any and all apps that I possibly can, especially things like that horrific Mafia Wars or Farmville..

Space Jawa

Feb 2, 2010
If it's any good, I'm hoping I can play it against/with my Dad. We play Civ IV all the frikkin time when I visit home, but since I don't own a computer that can run the game, we can't play it via that play-by-email function. While I doubt Facebook Civ will be much of an alternative, it IS an alternative none the less.

At least till I finally upgrade to something that I can play the real thing against him on.

DoctorNick

Oct 31, 2007
Not interested in the slightest mostly because I hate 'Social Networking' (A term that is itself filled with all sorts of 'Web 2.0 Synergetics!' smarm.) websites just as a general rule.

You punk-ass kids these days, with your TwitterBooks and FaceSpaces...

Why, back in my day when I when I passive-aggressively didn't want to actually talk with someone without showing it I'd just screen their calls and only return the message when I knew they wouldn't answer!

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
such a dilemma....I have to chosse what I dislike more; Civilisation or Facebook. I'm going for facebook.

blarghblarghhhhh

Mar 16, 2010
i hate facebook. its apps are the bane of my existence. no, i dont want to play farmville, no i dont want to know what 90s cartoon character i am, no i font want to make my picture look like avatar.