Question of the Day, March 7, 2010

LWS666

[Speech: 100]
Nov 5, 2009
i've only ever played L4D2 and RE5 for about 2 minutes before deciding it was a pile of shit.

so, i feel i can only vote L4D.

Aztek463

May 4, 2008
Deofuta said:
Dead rising, Although I may be hurting my zombie 'purist' roots by voting so, the slower, the louder, is the scariest imo.
Agreed, though I voted for the Resident Evil zombies (from the games before 4...the enemies in the new game are scary, but not zombies!)

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
Dead Rising.

Slow, Stupid, yet almost mechanical in it's methods. These are true zombies, not those hyperactive caffine junkie flu patients you call zombies in L4D2.

For the record, i'm a fan of both games, i'm simply a bigger fan of DR.

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
L4D and L4D2, co-op games, specially one filled with zombies can be a fountain of sad and happy moments, and this series is certainly filled with the latter.

Fighting your way through a horde when you hear the hapless cry of one of your friend as he/she is pulled by a smoker or 'tamed' by a joker can be priceless.

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
I picked the zombies in Resident Evil - the ones in Left 4 Dead are scarier, but this is about the zombies which I prefer, and Resident Evil definitely wins in that category. They're also a lot harder to kill.

CAW4

Feb 7, 2009
LTK_70 said:
Half-Life 2's zombies all the way. Maybe they fall more under monster than zombie, but who ever bothered to define what a zombie is?
Max Brooks did, and he had the right type. Slow stupid, and single bite infections with no immunity are the only real type of zombies, every other type is shit.

meredithe

Nov 17, 2009
I voted for other. The only games with zombies I ever really played are the Half Life games and House of the Dead, so I have to go with HL here. They have a good variety, zombification can happen to anyone, and there's a clear cause of the condition. Also they actually do scare me on occasion when they pop out of nowhere, HotD didn't do that. Hate the fast ones though, aah!

XT inc

Jul 29, 2009
I like a mixed zombies to change the pace up. My main problem with l4d's zombies is how pointless they are and the only interesting ones are the special infected. I would prefer to play a game like dead rising/ resident evil that had slow lurching zombies that were hardish to kill with random encounters with tougher ones with abilities. That way I dont just spam the fire button and things go away.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Warcraft 3. I love them. They made undead my second favorite side behind the infectious alien bug viruses.

Lord_Jaroh

Ad-Free Finally!
Apr 24, 2007
Plants vs Zombies is the only Zombie-infested game that I have played and truly enjoyed. That and The Last Guy.