Question of the Day, May 12, 2010

karhell

May 10, 2010
None. I have some sort of a moral objection to mumorpugers (amongst other online multiplayer games).
On the other hand, my wife is getting addicted to LastChaos... much to my dismay

Mar 30, 2010
None, although a friend is currently introducing me to Arelith, a Neverwinter Nights community which he has been addicted to for years. I'll let you all know how that pans out.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
None. I play games that actually have an ending. Plus I've never payed for anything or bought anything online.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Final Fantasy XI and Final Fantasy XIV here.

Pretty fun, I enjoy them :D

uppitycracker

Oct 9, 2008
I put other, and by other I mean not a single damn one. However there was a time when I was hooked on SWG. Spent a good several years hooked on that thing. Then they ruined it, and I lost my ability to be that patient for anything.

Freemon

Nov 18, 2009
Global Agenda. But not addicted. I have a social life too. Balance between game and life is essential to be successful on both

Littlejib

Oct 22, 2008
oppp7 said:
WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS FORGET GUILDWARS?!

Seriously, it's like the 2nd biggest MMO.
For some reason guild wars sometimes isn't counted as a mmo, it's just a rpg with a pretty lobby system.

Guild Wars is my addiction

Sakuji

Apr 26, 2010
Life of a gamer. I started with Ultima Online, beta-tested it actually. Moved to Shadowbane (by far the best PvP game ever invented), then went to WoW. There are a lot of things I miss about UO and Shadowbane, and if a really good MMO comes along that does not involve yellow ! above peoples heads, I will be first in line. Conan and Warhammer, you disappointed me with your WoW clonishness. Give me an open sandbox game with houses, is that too much to ask designers!!

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I don't play any MMOs any more, but I used to play Runescape.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
Not addicted to World of Warcraft but if i get to bored, i might go back... though im looking forward to FF14 by Square Enix and The Old Republic *Starwars* by Lucas Arts and... BIOWARE! woooooo.

InProgress

Feb 15, 2008
A couple of years ago, I used to play Ragnarok Online quite a lot, almost to the point of being addicted. Thankfully, I had to share the PC and wasn't allowed to get addicted to it.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
None. MMOGs just aren't my games. Maybe if LOTR online gets expanded a bit more I'll give it a try. Otherwise, I'll just wait for FFXIV and The Old Republic and see if they're any good.

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
Why? Why is there no "I don't play MMORPGs, I'm not addicted to any" option? Why is there never a "I have no experience with this" option?