Question of the Day, May 18, 2010

notyouraveragejoe

Dehakchakala!
Nov 8, 2008
I couldn't really put a single favourite but my two are part of the Other section.

They are Spawn (he's badass) and The Sentry (he is awesome!)

tehroc

Jul 6, 2009
Punisher for being a regular guy in the Marvel Universe but still remaining a force to be reckoned with.

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
Plastic man: THE MOST ... SECOND MOST OVERPOWERED SUPER PERSON IN COMICS! even super man said he probably couldn't beat him

UnravThreads

Aug 10, 2009
She-Hulk.

Deadpool isn't a superhero, to be honest. He's a merc, and he goes where the money is. He's been a villain, he's been a good guy, but for the most part he's rather neutral.

Jesus Phish

Jan 28, 2010
Iron man.

And I'm a little amazed that he's not in this list. Not because he's my favourite, but you know, he's all over the news with his new movie and all.

chainer1216

Dec 12, 2009
i'd say the Punisher, but i guess he isn't exactly super, so Captain America gets my vote, not out of patriotism, but because i like his story, his personality, his fighting style, and the fact that he's not ovetly powerful on his own, unlike the blue boy scout.

s_glasgow99

Jan 8, 2010
What? Not Spiderman on that list? I know you have to keep it short but come on! One of the most culturally recognized superheros is not on the list! A lot of people haven't even heard of Captain America and the Green Lantern.