Question of the Day, May 20, 2010

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
The Goblins are too charming for me not to roll one. They blow up half of Azshara, and what do they do afterwards?
They add a golf course.

How can you hate them? Sure, they're probably very, very insane and lack any common sense, but they're interesting characters. You gotta' give em' that.

I'll probably check out the Worgen, but something tells me the Goblins will be much more interesting.

Jaded Scribe

Mar 29, 2010
Where's the "Both" option?

I plan on playing both. Focusing on my Worgen probably just because my main is Alliance and I therefore play my Alli alts most (leveling professions to help make raiding on my main self-sufficient) but I love Horde just as much.

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
If I liked liked WoW, I'd be rerolling Worgen Warlock Male(has a ring to it doesn't it?)
Nut I don't like Wow so I won't be rerolling.
Oh and for those who fear that you have to grind again to make your lvl 85 Worgen/Goblin, don't worry, for a price(or so I've heard) you can change your character's class, gender class and abilities.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Abedeus said:
Rex Dark said:
Angerwing said:
Rex Dark said:
None, I don't play WoW.
It's way too expensive!
15 a month is not expensive.
Yes, it is.
I can pay 50 Euros for a game and I can play it forever.

Then 15 every month is damn expensive.
TF2 costs $20 or about 15 EUR.

You can play it as much as you want, as long as you want, whenever you want.
I know, I have it.

Ringwraith

Absolutely Useless
Jan 15, 2009
Even though I don't play WoW, and probably won't, I'd prefer the idea of playing a Worgen to a Goblin, though I think that's just down to the fact due to my view of the Warcraft lore being stuck in the Warcraft III era, I see Goblins more as a crazy neutral party willing to sell their madcap science to anyone who can help fund more madcap science. Seeing them rejoin the Horde again feels a little odd to me.

The reason I probably won't play it due to subscription fees, as I hate the things. I'm a big replayer of games, so I get a lot of gameplay out of bargains I pick up, as I try to minimise the cost in the first place too. Paying over and over for a game doesn't sit right with me. That, and I'm liable to switch between games at the drop of a hat, so I'd probably end up wasting a lot of the game-time I've paid for.

Don't listen to me though, I'm a rambling old fogy of Warcraft who has a strange hatred of subscriptions.

Uncreative

Oct 29, 2009
Goblins are gnomes that were mercilessly beaten with the ugly stick.

I'm going to make a worgen, play it for ten levels then get bored and go do something else.

...I'm not good at making alts...

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
No, enough is enough. WoW has it's charms, but as with all good things it must eventually come to an end. For me it is better sooner than later.

Snowden's Secret

Apr 4, 2010
While I don't play the game myself, from what I understand of the whole Alliance/Horde thing I would probably choose Worgen.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
If I would still play WoW.Then I would just stick to my Belf Pala thank you.And If I were to reroll,I would go Nelf....I like elves,what about it?

The Lawn

Apr 11, 2008
DEATH TO THE ALLIANCE!! DEATH TO THE WORGEN!!!

I'll be race changing my undead lock to goblin the moment I can, I wish I could have rolled a goblin to begin with.

And yes.... I will pay whatever Blizzard charges, because I want to keep my 15 titles (Many of which are now unobtainable) and 60+ mounts.

Oh... and... FOR THE HORDE!!!!

Korias

Sep 9, 2009
Look, until they make Pandaren a playable race, I refuse to start playing WoW again.

blarghmoomoo

May 28, 2009
I'm a tauren drood, I'm a cow that can shapeshift into a bear, a cat , another cat or a bird. Why would I want to be a dog? :D

(Goblins? I don't play vertically challenged races :p)

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
I want to play a Goblin, I already have a name and a backstory but... Horde players are a bunch of immature pricks.

So a Worgen Death Knight it is :D

sizzle949

May 4, 2009
i'll just race change my NE druid into a worgen. Don't feel like trying to level up another toon to 85

Zombus

Apr 29, 2009
Worgen are soooooo bloody cool that I am seriously considering rerolling alliance.
Goblins are lame.

Fr]anc[is

May 13, 2010
They are really struggling with the alliance races huh? First the not-draenei that just fell from the sky, and those guys from warcraft 3? nonononononono those dont count. what have they done to my WC3... Goblins were always part of the horde.

blalien

Jul 3, 2009
I love how this poll doesn't even consider the option that somebody in the world doesn't play World of Warcraft.