Question of the Day, May 31, 2010

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
ZELDA! Come oooooooooon. They could give you a bow and you go through on rails shoting stuff... Not a real bow lol. I don't know. Paintball thing.

half asleep

Oct 24, 2009
Katamari Damacy ride duh they make employes were velcro suits and you roll a gigantic ball around and see how much you stick to the ball

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
for a ride that would make sense and appeal to everybody would be Katamari or Psychonauts

laststandman

Jun 27, 2009
Corpse XxX said:
laststandman said:
Ldude893 said:
Corpse XxX said:
I would say COD, just because i would expect to see some gunfire and explosions.. That always nice.. "Nothing like the smell of gunpowder in the morning.." cookie for reference

[HEADING=2]It's NAPALM in the morning, dammit. [/HEADING]
And it's "I LOVE," not "NOTHING LIKE" And in no way could you bridge CoD and this quote, seeing as they are two totally different things.
And my friends, you are both mistaken..
You are not thinking of the same movie as me.. Im thinking of "Don't be a menace". A black comedy by the wayans family..
Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood copied "Apocalypse Now?"I feel so betrayed by film...

ENKC

May 3, 2010
Sonic the Hedgehog Rollercoaster
Resident Evil Haunted House
Modern Warfare Shooting Gallery

Go on, you know you want to.

Brad Shepard

Sep 9, 2009
Final fantasy, becasue at the end of the ride, i would have to hear the music we all know and love.

MasterSplinter

Jul 8, 2009
RollerCoaster tycoon?

EDIT:
Can i say i've been ninja'd if it was several hours ago or am i just plain slow?

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
o_O a Katamari Game? Do the people on the ride...Become the ride?

*shudders* Gods I hope that's consensual...

Apr 29, 2010
Aylaine said:
superbatranger said:
Aylaine said:
FF. Riding on Bahamut or something would be pretty tight.
Wait! I got one. Chocobo races! It would be like a go-kart track, except the go-karts are big, yellow birds. [sub]Big Bird not included[/sub]
I FORGOT ABOUT CHOCOS!

Hmm, that would be quite awesome.
How could you forget? Hell, we could have a Chocobo petting zoo for the toddlers.

daftalchemist

Aug 6, 2008
When I clicked on this question I was thinking "Zelda", but when I saw Katamari Damacy on the list I laughed my ass off and chose that instead as I'd love to see a ride based off of that.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Definitely a bioshock bathysphere type ride. In fact I remember going to a theme park in Hong Kong which had something very similar and I remember going through phases like "I am Andrew Ryan and let me ask you a question" in my head as the ride began".

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
BarbaricGoose said:
They need an Uncharted ride.

I think every theme park needs some sort of jungle themed ride.

Corpse XxX said:
Nope.. No cookie for you.. The movie is "Don't be a menace"
Am I missing something, here?

I'm pretty sure the quote "Nothing like the smell of napalm in the morning" is from Apocalypse Now.
Yeah, but i never wrote "napalm" i wrote "gundpowder".. And that is from the black comedy made by the wayans family..
So im sorry, no cookie for you :p

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Uh... How far can we stretch the word "ride"? Can we make it "attraction" instead?
Because, that's a no brainer- Pokemon. Just like they promised/implied in the commentary for the third movie.

MazzaTheFirst

Jul 1, 2009
I am shocked to not see a Doom option. Doom! It'd make a great haunted (hellish, w/e) house or some such. Or a roller coaster that sends you through the depths of hell. So much potential. That and it is DOOM!