Question of the Day, November 13, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, November 13, 2010

Yesterday, we here at The Escapist announced the three winners [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/105132-The-4th-Annual-The-Escapist-Film-Festival-Winners-Announced] of our 2010 Film Festival. Which are you most excited to see turned into a full series?

Stevey M

Technobabbler
Feb 11, 2009
Tales from the Table all the way. Love that show. All worthy winners, though. Great year!

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
All of them, but Show About Games Show was my favorite from the contest and I really think that they deserved to win.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Even though I voted for both creature caster master and Show about games, I gotta go with Show about games, was very well done and good fun =)

Also, Cooking Mama was shooting lazer out of her eyes..xD

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
All 3 were good, but i liked Tales from the Table and Show about games show most.
Something about Creature Caster Masters was a bit off... but it had several good jokes nonetheless.

Da Joz

May 19, 2009
looks like a pretty even spread at the moment. I must say I particularly liked show about games show.

Wakefield

Aug 3, 2009
Tales from the Table. Its the only one that had me constantly laughing. I didn't find Show about Games Show or Creature Caster Masters near as entertaining. They were all good though.

Hithlain

Keeper of Ying
Nov 25, 2008
I liked both creature caster and show about games show... but honestly I'm just happy that we've got new awesome content. And that it was picked by viewers so that we don't have another Game Dogs happen.

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
Creature Caster Masters or Show about Games Show. Really loved 'em both :D

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
I havent been following it so I just picked one... Although I'm surely going to watch all of them.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
I'm gonna be honest, none of them really stood out to me.

My vote goes to Tales from the Table for having the most polish, a promising start and the best acting. Show About Games Show didn't feel very funny at all, and Creature Caster Masters looks very amateurish (I know that might change if they win, but still) and I just could get into it.

Timbydude

Crime-Solving Rank 11 Paladin
Jul 15, 2009
Show About Games Show, without a doubt. The other two are good, but that was the one that had me laughing more than any non-Doraleous show on The Escapist.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Tales from the Table showed promise but didn't make me laugh as much as the other two. Good production though and I think it just needs a few episodes to get going.
Creature caster masters was pretty funny but it seems like it could get old fast. I reckon that this one's more likely to go the other way and get worse over time. I'll definitely give it a chance though since I quite enjoyed episode 1.
My favourite of the 3 was show about games show, purely because it made me laugh the most. The concepts were really great and also executed well. The format allows it to stay fresh constantly although I'm also curious to see if there will be any running jokes. As I said with the other 2: "only time will tell", but SAGS appeals to me the most.
I look forward to seeing more of all 3 in the near future :)