Oct 4, 2008
Just.. why?
You know what, no.
Fuck it.
I don't want to know.

DoW Lowen

Exarch
Jan 11, 2009
It better be damn good, Olivia Wilde left House M.D. for a half a season to do filming for it. I miss my Bisexual Doctor!

Dragonpit

Nov 10, 2010
I voted other.

To be blunt, is there anything about this that actually makes sense? I have no idea what to think about this, really.

The weirdest thing is that when I say that woman, I knew she'd be naked at SOME point...

Ghored

Mar 15, 2010
I don't trust trailers to let me pass judgment whether or not the movie is good or not, but from what I've seen, it's interesting.

I mean, I won't bow down to it and say It's awesome without actually seeing the real thing (like I did for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Inception, or Starcraft II), but I'll watch it if the opportunity arises.

Necrofudge

May 17, 2009
Seems like an awesome enough movie with decent actors. I will definitely maybe watch it at some point. And now I want to play Red Dead Redemption. Or Halo...

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I can not take it seriously. Men riding horses with CG UFOs do not mix for me.
Like Ice-cream and Bacon, two awesome foods but mixing it together is not a good idea.

RobfromtheGulag

May 18, 2010
Makes me feel just like I felt after watching the trailer for Book of Eli after having beaten Fallout 3.

'Hey, this looks cool. And.... familiar somehow...'