Question of the Day, November 20, 2010

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
I'd say Portal, but there's honestly not much to be a fan of (beyond simply liking it), so I'll say LOTR. There's plenty of juicy fan-worthy material there.

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
Mass Effect hands down. I already have a leg up on that. I can tell you almost anything about the games.

Direwolf750

Apr 14, 2010
Ldude893 said:
Why would I devote my life to something that people may forget in 20 years? I'll be wasting my life.
Lord of the Rings is more than 20 years old btw...just saying.

Comma-Kazie

Sep 2, 2009
The Legend of Dragoon--it was is, and shall remain to be one of my all-time favorite oldschool games.

Also Bioware and Valve.

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
Codename: Kids Next Door.

Hopefully, I could use that to convince Mr. Warburton to fix the holes in the show's story, which I think might have to involve some retconning, declaring some episodes (especially OP: INTERVIEWS) non-canon, and introduce Mr. Warburton to some twists of my own, if I'm not the only one on the Escapist who thinks that conclusion was dreadful, you might like how I'd approach wrapping up the plot properly, or you might not, I'm not sure.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Other:

While you may think I would say Pokemon, I can say right now that I am a HUGE Freelancer fanboy.

AvsJoe said:
Canada.

What? I love my country!
*Canadian high fivez*

BUS YEAH!

OrokuSaki

Nov 15, 2010
Well I clicked Star Wars...... but I want to be the biggest Darker Than Black fan......... I love DTB, it's like "Chinese Masked Electrical Batman kills people and acts badass: the anime"