Question of the Day, November 22, 2010

Mad World

Legacy
Sep 18, 2009
Country
Canada
I chose the Banshee. No way I was gonna pick anything other than something that could fly. :D

The_Splatterer

Off on a Tangent
May 31, 2009
Greyfox105 said:
Obviously, a Pelican Dropship.
I've been waiting to fly one since the first game, and they never gave me the chance ;~;
I feel betrayed ;~;
Although, I did fly one on Garry's Mod. Not as good as the real thing, but it helps.
You can fly them in halo reach (legitimately) :)
And anyway definitely a banshee

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
none. Each of them would classify me as a prime target for the government, as it's all fururistic or even alien tech. people want that. Also I can's drive of fly.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
I vote for the Wraith. That way I can drive it up to a military instilation and sell it. Wonder how much a military would pay me to get their hands on plasma tech?

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Revenant. I love driving around in that thing.

Has to be said though, if it were all round videogame vehicles, I'd either have to say Mass effect 2's firewalker hovertank (cerberus network exclusive) or the normandy itself, but I seriously doubt Joker would let me anywhere near the cockpit without shooting my balls off with an eviscerator shotgun...

I've already flown a covenant glassing ship via the magic of banjo kazooie nuts and bolts, and boredom. It went alot better than I thought it would.

Dana22

Sep 10, 2008
Andy of Comix Inc said:
Dana22 said:
You forgot the Jetpack !
A Jetpack is not a vehicle.

It is a pack.

...glad we've cleared that one.
A vehicle (Latin: vehiculum) is a device that is designed or used to transport people or cargo.

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Dana22 said:
Andy of Comix Inc said:
Dana22 said:
You forgot the Jetpack !

It is a pack.

A vehicle (Latin: vehiculum) is a device that is designed or used to transport people or cargo.
A Jetpack is used for jumping. Jumping isn't exactly transportation.

A ROCKETpack would be transportation. A JETpack only does jets, and is typically not used for travelling tremendous distances, not more than a few meters at a time. It's not a vehicle.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
The Cheezy One said:
As anyone that has played 3 should know
Tank. Beats. Everything!
Exactly, which is why my vote goes to the Scorpion. Traffic laws be damned when you're in a tank.

Dana22

Sep 10, 2008
Andy of Comix Inc said:
Dana22 said:
Andy of Comix Inc said:
Dana22 said:
You forgot the Jetpack !

It is a pack.

A Jetpack is used for jumping. Jumping isn't exactly transportation.

A ROCKETpack would be transportation. A JETpack only does jets, and is typically not used for travelling tremendous distances, not more than a few meters at a time. It's not a vehicle.
Semantics. Jetplane only does jets, Rocketplane is a method of transportation ?

Dana22

Sep 10, 2008
Andy of Comix Inc said:
Dana22 said:
A Jetplane is still a plane.
But does it only do jets ?

Either way, by that flawed logic, if I would strap a wooden plank to a jetpack, so I could sit on it and fly instead of having on back, it would be a vehicle. Sad.

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Dana22 said:
Andy of Comix Inc said:
Dana22 said:
A Jetplane is still a plane.
But does it only do jets ?

Either way, by that flawed logic, if I would strap a wooden plank to a jetpack, so I could sit on it and fly instead of having on back, it would be a vehicle. Sad.
AH JETPACK DOESN'T FLY, IT JUST BURSTS YOU UP IN "JETS".