Question of the Day, October 6, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, October 6, 2010

In Dead Rising , any and everything the player can find is a potential weapon. But in the game's sequel, you can combine two objects to make an even more deadly weapon. Which of these combinations is the most bad-ass creation?

SlyderEST

GfWL hater
Apr 7, 2010
I was like: "What the hell, 100%?" and then "Oh, I was just first."

Freedom bear for life!

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Electric Wheelchair + LMG = Blitzkrieg.

You get to drive around in a wheelchair that shoots like 4 machine guns with infinite rounds. Hands down, it slightly edges out the knife gloves.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
FREEDOM BEAR!!!

hands down the best! Not very practical but my god is it awesome for boss fights! XD

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
The Defiler. It is called The Defiler. What more do you need to know?

Also, a spoiler tag would be appreciated next time. I was looking forward to finding out about some of these combos for myself...

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
of those i tried i must say the lightsaber is my favourite one, cutting through the crowds, though with the downside its quickly used

under_score

Nov 14, 2009
It has to be the defiler. That or the Roaring Thunder (Goblin Mask + battery).

EDIT: Or the Super-Slicer. How could I forget the Super-Slicer?

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
PayneTrayne said:

You get to drive around in a wheelchair that shoots like 4 machine guns with infinite rounds. Hands down, it slightly edges out the knife gloves.
This. When I get the game, always this.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
Paddlesaw... Paddle your way through the zombie gore! xD ( 1 Paddle + 1 Chainsaw = A paddle with a chainsaw blade at each end! wait... how did the other blade get there?)

Lauren Admire

Rawrchiteuthis
Aug 8, 2008
PayneTrayne said:

It's even better with the mankini.