Question of the Day, September 12, 2010

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
You could make a case for any of them, but to deny the raw sex appeal of the Tom Selleck is to deny life itself.

Rauten

Capitalism ho!
Apr 4, 2010
I'm surprised noone has mentioned yet Dan McNinja's moustache of command!

BlueHighwind

Jan 24, 2010
You don't mess with a Salvador Dali mustache. It is a historically known fact that Salvador Dali destroyed the Nazi Empire single-handedly just with the power of his awesome mustache alone.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
you get a nice handle bar mustache, a monocle and a top hat it does look pretty sweet!

i mean just look how cute it can be!

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
I had to flip a coin between walrus and handlebar. I'm not telling which one I voted for, because that would imply I favored one over the other. Still, this makes me annoyed that MY mustache is growing so slowly...

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Evilsanta said:
No evil twirly moustache? Awww...The walrus then.
That's what other is for! Which is what I used. Evil twirly mustaches crack me up.

blue spartan 11

Oct 13, 2009
I am Omega said:
I had to flip a coin between walrus and handlebar. I'm not telling which one I voted for, because that would imply I favored one over the other. Still, this makes me annoyed that MY mustache is growing so slowly...
Wait, didn't your coin fall on a side? Nah, the world would have imploded due to sheer awesomeness.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Well, Dali's moustache earns major points for making him look like Sander Cohen, the greatest video game character of all time.

However, the Fu Manchu has great appeal as the ultimate 'stache for the brooding villain.

A top prize for pure awesomeness and wit, at least in the moustache world, will always be waiting for the handlebar, and this little association:

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Walrus because someone has an avatar about Jamie Hyneman and his Walrus 'Tache.

[HEADING=2]Price beats Rest[/HEADING]

Calumon: The one which tickles me the best when I hug them!