Question of the Day, September 18, 2010

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
The Colonel. He didn't become one making fastfood, he became one KILLING PEOPLE!

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Lucas_90 said:
Why did I suddenly Imagine a fight between a Grilled Cheese Sandwich and a Taco? (You may fetch a cookie for yourself if you get the reference)

As for the choices, Col. Sanders...he is a Colonel after all.
Could it possibly be because you've been drinking green tea all day? Seriously though, taco would win in prison rules.

OT: King, Robot Chicken for source.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
The King- he'd creep out his opponents so much, they'd run away rather than face him. Of those not on the list, the Wanchai Ferry Panda, because, you know, he's a real animal (so to speak).

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
AvsJoe said:
Colonel Sanders. He was actually a colonel in the U.S. Army. A fictional character might best him in a Who Framed Roger Rabbit kind of way, but I doubt it; my money's on the Colonel.
Uh, no. He was a Kentucky Colonel, which is awarded for services done to Kentucky- not military service. Fred Astaire and Johnny Depp are/were Kentucky Colonels. So is Stephen Fry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_colonel

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
The King. That guy is creepy man, who knows what kind of tactics he has up his sleeve.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
The King versus the Colonel. The Ultimate Showdown... of Ultimate Destiny.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Neither, he would win:

He can easily burst through brick freakin' walls. No-one stands a chance against his raw power.

WolfEdge

Oct 22, 2008
I think it's pretty obvious that Colonel Sanders is packing heat.

So unless The Noid has a Colt 45 hidden up his ass...

iFail69

Nov 17, 2009

so he has US military training AND japanese Samurai training... he would win hands down

Ice Feathers

Apr 11, 2010
The King fathered Chuck Norris by banging the clown from IT. That's seriously hardcore, right there. Fight's over before it began.