Question of the Day, September 29, 2010

Pilkingtube

Edible
Mar 24, 2010
Guild Wars 2 and The Old Republic, however neither of the two most hotly anticipated MMOs are on your list, instead you opted for Jumpgate Evolution and The Secret World.. enough has been said here I believe. :(

chronolos

Apr 20, 2009
There should be an "other" option. The MMO im most looking forward to is Vindictus. Open beta starts october 13th! look it up, its amazing.

Nosense

May 24, 2010
What no SWTOR, I mean I know its still over a year out but come on! Show some love :)

SinisterGehe

May 19, 2009
chainsaw Killer said:
No Guild Wars 2 ether.
The only 2 MMO's that show some promis in the near Future and they aren't in the list...
Well if I had to choose 1 from the List I'd take Cataclysm
What about if you think the question in sense of "Of these MMO's"

Cataclysm all the way

LawlessSquirrel

Jun 9, 2010
Said World of Darkness because I love the line, but there's nothing to go on about the game so hard to say I'm excited about it. Interested perhaps.

Had it been a choice, my vote would go for Guild Wars 2.

tychothereborn

Jul 14, 2008
huh kinda odd seems like there are quit a few upcoming mmo's that seem way more fun to play then this list. my first pick would be Guild Wars 2 then Star Wars the Old Republic and I had too choose Warhammer 40K: Dark Millennium Online cause I know almost nothing about the other mmo's or they didn't seem as interesting to me.

Stormfire Rebellion

Aug 17, 2009
Does Blizzard pay the Escapist to continually shove them in the spotlight and minimize its two most anticipated competitors like this? Or is this just a fans', unknowing or not, zealous foray into yellow journalism? I love this site, but they need to stop calling themselves a games journalism publication unless they actually feel the responsibility to uphold the ASPJ's journalistic code of ethics. Please, Escapist, go back to your roots; but do keep making the videos :)