Quick! You're hiring Micheal Bay to sabotage a beloved franchise!

Danoloto

Sep 10, 2008
I would say, the thing I would like to see Mister Bay destroy is Jersey Shore and it's offspring. I don't hate these types of shows, I just don't watch them to avoid permanent brain damage. I'm mostly just curious what type of destruction the powers of Bay and Shore could cause when combined.

Djinn8 said:
You know it's coming one day soon right.
Wow, just wow. Nothing more to add
Dfskelleton said:
[SNIP]
Michael Bay presents: Everyone Poops.
Don't act like you're not interested.
I don't have to. Colour me intrigued.

jklinders

Sep 21, 2010
HeWhoFightsBosses said:
Just hand him a copy of Twilight. He'll do some good for once.
This. ^^^^^^^Oh my God yes^^^^^^^^^^

But sense I should be productive I wonder what he could do with Fable and it's 2 sequels.

GrumpyPirate

Mar 14, 2005
Mass effect....err wait. Dragon Age.... damn it! Command and Conquer.... i give up! Whats the point with EA around to screw things up so much better than any one man ever could

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
JamesStone said:
I fucking hate you so much in this moment for putting that image on my head. Isn't the current ending enough? Why do you have to torture us fans like this? Why Sixcess WHY????
I need to score more forum Renegade points so I get the best endi...

...oh, wait.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
TheBobmus said:
The obvious and only answer:
Call of Duty

/thread
Like hell, I imagined the obvious answer would be Mario.

OT: So yeah, Mario. I can't honestly imagine a worse director for the job, aside from Uwe Boll, but he's not even a director anyway, he's just a sadist.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
sextus the crazy said:
TheBobmus said:
Call of Duty

/thread
have you played any of the post-MW1 CoD games? they pretty much play like a Micheal bay movie.
Indeed I have! In fact, what if that's the whole point?

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
TheBobmus said:
sextus the crazy said:
TheBobmus said:
Call of Duty

/thread
have you played any of the post-MW1 CoD games? they pretty much play like a Micheal bay movie.
Indeed I have! In fact, what if that's the whole point?
God help us all. At least the treyarch ones have gary oldman, though.

Dr Jones

Join the Bob Dylan Fangroup!
Jun 23, 2010
Fieldy409 said:
Well, San Andreas maybe.. But in my opinion, Saints Row is entirely out of GTA's league, in terms of silliness (well now, atleast). Saints Row 3 can provide silliness with dildos and sexual innuendos, but it has no effect, as it is being overused (like an explosion in a Michael Bay movie, in a way).
Though Vice City is more like a Brian De Palma film (Scarface). The jewish-y lawyer guy is even straight out of Carlito's Way! But yeah, you are right. When I said Michael Mann I was thinking GTA IV <.<

pilouuuu

Aug 18, 2009
Dr Strangelove or how I Stopped Worrying and Love the Bomb 2 - After the Explosion. The whole movie is an extension of the last sequence of the original with not plot whatsoever. Just like any other Mike Bay's movie actually!

You can't explode in here. This is the War Room!

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
Fieldy409 said:
Hmm... I think Grand Theft Auto would suit him very well actually!

[small] Michael Bay makes fun movies you snobs...[/small]
GTA is too subtle for him. He could be an creative consultant, though, because if anyone can do racism-is-comedy, it's Bay.

You know what I'd honestly LIKE to see Bay do? A videogame movie. Give him Battlefield, CoD, hell even MAG. That shit would be AMAZING

OldDirtyCrusty

Mar 12, 2012
Let him rape Star Wars, Star Trek, DC/Marvel heroes and He-man. I would love to see him crucified by angry lynchmobs...sniff..these poor, poor turtles.

JamesStone

If it ain't broken, get to work
Jun 9, 2010
Sixcess said:
JamesStone said:
I fucking hate you so much in this moment for putting that image on my head. Isn't the current ending enough? Why do you have to torture us fans like this? Why Sixcess WHY????
I need to score more forum Renegade points so I get the best endi...

...oh, wait.

You are going to burn in Renegade hell for that...

/hyperbole

Smeatza

Dec 12, 2011
Although I've never seen the Twilight movies I'm sure they would be improved with some MIIIII BAAYYYY SPLOSIONS.

Serge A. Storms

Oct 7, 2009
Super Smash Bros. Just imagine it; every Nintendo character in a live-action movie where a character getting knocked off the screen causes a massive explosion. Plus he'll be able to rape all of our individual childhoods in a single movie and never get dragged down by an actual plot.