QWOP!

deewank

Dec 15, 2008
Watching videos of people freaking out about this game called QWOP on YouTube was hilarious and i had to give it a try and now i feel like one of those people and this game will anger you to no end. The most frustrating game I have ever played in my life. Here is the link to play it

http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

go ahead give it a try tell us about how far you got and how good or mad it made you feel

Belated

Feb 2, 2011
I've actually found a good button pattern for legitimate running, by alternating W+O and Q+P back and forth at just the right times. But it's very hard to maintain the pattern the whole distance. I made it 30 meters on my best run.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
If you are trying to legitimately run it, it is hard.

If you don't mind just shuffling along the ground, it's piss easy.

steeple

Death by tray it shall be
Dec 2, 2008
I tried it, and it was frustratingly funny...

but nothing beats a robotic unicorn attacking to the sounds of heavy metal [http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-heavy-metal-twitchy-online-game.html]...

Appleshampoo

Sep 27, 2010
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

I've gotten 5 meters by running, 3 by shuffling >.< This is driving me bloody nuts!

HerbertTheHamster

Apr 6, 2009
I've run the entire way a couple of times. It's actually easier if you look at his torso instead of his legs.

GIRP is driving me insane though. fuck you biiiiird!

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
It does take a lot of effort to figure out. Eventually you can get a decent rythm, but it's difficult to keep it going reliably enough not to fall over.

Oh, and then you reach 50 meters... >_<

Appleshampoo

Sep 27, 2010
HerbertTheHamster said:
I've run the entire way a couple of times. It's actually easier if you look at his torso instead of his legs.

Haha, my fingers were aching after I made like 30ft >.<

HerbertTheHamster

Apr 6, 2009
Appleshampoo said:
HerbertTheHamster said:

Haha, my fingers were aching after I made like 30ft >.<
my record so far is 26.3 m

it's so goddamn annoying how you have to switch around because your left hand is free but the next ring is on the right

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
I managed to get about 40 metres legitimately (as in trying to run properly)
I got the whole way by shuffling along the floor.

Hint for running properly, tap O to lean forward a little bit before running off.

deewank

Dec 15, 2008
the farthest i got over all was 17 meters and dammit i shuufled my ass off to get that far and what happens we decides to run backwards WTF

Dresos said:
That was... easier than expected >_>

How the hell...

JonnyC

Mar 22, 2011
i managed to beat it once a while back, it seems that bouncing yourself forward works thw best. Its hard to describe

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
I'm awesome.

That thing infront of his knee is the hurdle you're meant to jump over.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
HerbertTheHamster said:

Yay, GIRP! I love that game. Alot.
Also it's the best tool for learning Dvorak, ever. Full stop.

Darknacht

May 13, 2009
QWOP is easy if you run on one knee. GIRP is hard as fuck.
Also QWOP is old did you just discover it?