Rage (Or other upcoming games that look awesome)

sharkinz

Apr 26, 2010
So I have been watching the trailers for Rate a lot lately and I can not be more excited for this game. So I became curious, is anyone looking forward to Rage as much as I am? If not is there another game that has you guys getting hyped?

Episode42

Nov 28, 2010
sharkinz said:
So I have been watching the trailers for Rate a lot lately and I can not be more excited for this game. So I became curious, is anyone looking forward to Rage as much as I am? If not is there another game that has you guys getting hyped?
I've been looking forward to Rage since i heard it was a post-apocalyptic game. It's a genre i literally cannot get enough of. I wouldn't say i was super excited for it, but it's definitely a game i'm going to purchase.
Although i am chomping at the bit for the release of 'Journey' from That Game Company as they have so far failed to release a game that i'm not in love with.
Also, 'The Last Guardian' from Team Ico because they will undoubtedly fill it with all the passion and love that made their previous releases so good.
Oh, and the HD re-release of Shadow Of The Colossus/Ico and Silent Hill 2 and 3.

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
crystalpyramid said:
'The Last Guardian' from Team Ico because they will undoubtedly fill it with all the passion and love that made their previous releases so good.
Oh, and the HD re-release of Shadow Of The Colossus/Ico and Silent Hill 2 and 3.
Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis, yes, Team Ico is the shit

Other (announced) games I'm looking forward to include Arkham City, Dead Island, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Metro Last Light, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Skyrim, Deus Ex and Driver SF. Unofficially announced games I really want are Jak on the PS3, TimeSplitters 4, Half-Life 3, and a few others I can't recall.

OrenjiJusu

Mar 24, 2009
Spehs Mahreen.(yes i refuse to spell it properly), skyrim, and of course the sequel we all know will happen Duke Nukem 5.

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
I'm currently on the hype-train for Skyward Sword, Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, and Star Wars: The Old Republic (Even though I doubt my computer can run it, nor will I have the money for the subscription fee). I want to say Lolipop Chainsaw like the above posts, but I still haven't finished No More Heroes 2 (Stupid stealth level)...

Episode42

Nov 28, 2010
redeemer09 said:
crystalpyramid said:
redeemer09 said:
oh and lolipop chainsaw :)
This sounds amazing! I've never heard of it, excuse me while i take a trip to YouTube.
be prepare to fall in love with a fine lass named juliet
I now have a strange desire to get a pink chainsaw with hearts down the blade and a cheerleader outfit for my girlfriend. I'm not which one would be more difficult :D

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Team Ico games yes. Everything else, no.

Skyrim has my interest, but it will be many months (or years) before the mods are available for my preferred playstyle or I have a suitable PC. I find Vanilla Bethesda titles to be rather... lacking.