Rage Quitter

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
miracleofsound said:
Many times alone:

Spike columns in God of War.

Various comedy AI moments from Dom on insane mode in Gears 2.

The colossus that you had to knock over with the geisers.

Kaileena in Warrior Within.

Flying school in San Andreas

etc etc etc
You just had to bring those up. I was almost in tears over that ridiculous part. I would get so close then a blade would touch my toe and down I went.

Jun 24, 2009
Mostly when I'm alone. I've done it a few times in multiplayer, but only when the admins were abusing power, like killing me for using a weapon in an FPS or telling me to "GTFO" because their friend wanted a spot on a server. I do freak out though, but keep it to myself and others in the room.

wwjdftw

Mar 27, 2009
tellmeimaninja said:
The Final Boss in Bad Company, mainly because I didn't notice the RPG and I thought you had to take him out with the Laser Designator, which was near impossible (the achievment for doing that, which I found out about later, is even called "One In a Million")
lol, i did that to, but i always just drop a bomb on his ***** ass anyways

wwjdftw

Mar 27, 2009
redsoxfantom said:
I promised myself I would never think of this again, but here it is:

COD4. Veteran difficulty.

That is all.
pussy

JOKING its not that bad though

WriterX

Mar 21, 2008
I sometimes "Rage Quit" in L4D. I am normaly a patient person, but when occasionaly you land in a group of stereotypical "n00bs", I wait till the end of an area (ie Safehouse) and then leave. I did have a few frustrations back in World in Conflict online,but I always lasted.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
squid5580 said:
miracleofsound said:
Many times alone:

etc etc etc
You just had to bring those up. I was almost in tears over that ridiculous part. I would get so close then a blade would touch my toe and down I went.
It was definately a scream inducing experience... the collision detection was all fucked up.

The blade would so much as brush off kratos's shoelace and he would go plummeting back the bottom... and what do you get as your reward for finally reaching the top...?

MORE COLUMNS.

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
miracleofsound said:
squid5580 said:
miracleofsound said:
Many times alone:

etc etc etc
It was definately a scream inducing experience... the collision detection was all fucked up.

The blade would so much as brush off kratos's shoelace and he would go plummeting back the bottom... and what do you get as your reward for finally reaching the top...?

MORE COLUMNS.
I was surprised the polce weren't bustin down my door when I beat the first set and realized there was more. The nieghbors must have thought I was having the fight of the century with the wife.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
squid5580 said:
miracleofsound said:
squid5580 said:
miracleofsound said:
Many times alone:

etc etc etc

MORE COLUMNS.
I was surprised the polce weren't bustin down my door when I beat the first set and realized there was more. The nieghbors must have thought I was having the fight of the century with the wife.
Yes, I'm oretty sure my flatmates have not seen me in the same light ever since the day they heard me screaming at my TV over that part...