Ragequitting. Goddamn.

DeMorquist

Dec 15, 2011
Ragequit?

Plenty of times!

Sometimes on Binding of Isaac but perhaps that is how the game was made...anyway getting on a nice streak then hitting the annoying room or that annoying boss...Four Horsemen...im looking at you within the first floor...

Also L4D2 Vs when some guy kept screaming to kick me...I was sure Steam up to that day were not annoying buttwipes...(beyond that one person in KF) but really...KICK HIM! KICK THAT KID! Seriously man...its L4D2......

slyguy846371

Dec 30, 2011
I don't know if this counts but I ragequit in Minecraft trying to install mods, I had to delete every trace of minecraft and reinstall it from the site, so I just ragequit for 2 days

etherlance

Apr 1, 2009
demoman_chaos said:
I admit to dishonorable tactics in Dark Souls. If I get raided and the invader doesn't come and fight me (i.e. stands by a batch of really strong guys and waits for me), I use the Home button to quit the game. "Why raid me if you aren't going to fight?" I ask, "Annoying little bugger, I bid thee farewell."

Huh.......I suck at PvP........I've only just recently got the hang of it and now I'm ok at the best of times, that was up untill a few days ago when i met a guy in the forest that was slicing me to ribbons, I manaed to lose him long enough to hide my character.

The problem was, the longer you stay in the forest the more chance there is that more forest hunters will invade you.

I eventually had three of the blue bastards hunting me down while i hid from them too scarred to move, instead i just sent them all the same message:

"Please don't hurt me"

One of them left, another on found me but let me kill him............the last one shoved a fireball up my arse......now lets never speak of this again.

Nunny

Aug 22, 2009
I tend to ragequit when the game is at the point were its no longer fun and just fustrationly bad, though i wouldnt do this in a game were me leaving would deny my opponents a win unless they were being dicks.

Hate it when games make leaving a non-win for the remaining person while not penalising the leaver, know a few games were the other guy would just drop out the moment he was losing in order to not have it put down as a loss.

Kyr Knightbane

Jan 3, 2012
League of Legends

You meet some of the most over-inflated egotistical people on that game, doing random 5v5's cuz I'm still pretty new to the game, I come across some really close minded people. I play as either Wukong, Gangplank, Teemo or Tryndamere. Normally it's Gp, Tmo, or Wu. And I'll push hard and dive for first blood, helps me set up my gear faster, and I always see this in the chat field

RandomjagoffA: Tht was n00b bro
Me: Dude, first blood, now we can push harder
SamejagoffasaboveA: whtvr, n00b, uninstall ur client
Me scoring a double kill
SomeonefromotherteamA/all: oh look, the n00b got a double kill, ks much?
My entire team/all: yah, kill stealing f***er
I will generally try and ignore it, and keep pushing, dropping towers, ganking junglers, grabbing buffs after asking if anyone needs golem, but after 20+ minutes of the other 4 players in my 'team' refusing to be civil and trashing me for killstreaks, gear etc, I just log and re-queue later. So long story short, yeah, LoL and I have a love hate relationship, love the game, hate the people lol :p

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
etherlance said:
Huh.......I suck at PvP........I've only just recently got the hang of it and now I'm ok at the best of times, that was up untill a few days ago when i met a guy in the forest that was slicing me to ribbons, I manaed to lose him long enough to hide my character.

The problem was, the longer you stay in the forest the more chance there is that more forest hunters will invade you.

I eventually had three of the blue bastards hunting me down while i hid from them too scarred to move, instead i just sent them all the same message:

"Please don't hurt me"

One of them left, another on found me but let me kill him............the last one shoved a fireball up my arse......now lets never speak of this again.
TIP: Keep some homeward bones in your quick select. Whenever you see it go dark (become unselectable), use the pause menu to quit the game, wait a minute or two, then load up again and you will be safe.

etherlance

Apr 1, 2009
demoman_chaos said:
etherlance said:

"Please don't hurt me"

TIP: Keep some homeward bones in your quick select. Whenever you see it go dark (become unselectable), use the pause menu to quit the game, wait a minute or two, then load up again and you will be safe.

But then I can't re-enact my version of Deliverance, Dark Souls style.......it's a lose-lose situation.