Rainbow Brite Reboot Revealed in First Trailer

EiMitch

Nov 20, 2013
"a Feeln original series" is the part that gets me. They're rebooting an old cartoon. They're obviously biting MLP:FIM. Yet they found the sheer gall to call it an "original series." I've tried and tried to think of a smartass comment for this, but I've got nothing. I was even willing to go with something predictable and lame, but... Oh well.

Btw, why is anyone complaining about their childhood being ruined? What bs! Rule 34 and 4-chan already saw to that long ago. I don't see how some corporate cash-grab can do worse to your nostalgia at this point. I mean seriously, what can they do? Stick that derpy looking face on a gaudy over-priced card?

What? They can? Hallmark owns Feeln? Hmm...

I still say 4-chan has done worse.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Oh boy, this will be very interesting.
Care Bears are next [the 3D cartoon doesn't count]

WickedLordJasper

Aug 8, 2014
Do people still call things "rad", or is Rainbow Land trapped in a time warp where it's perpetually the 1980s?

Actually, that would be a pretty good show. The horse yells, "Excellent!!!" and plays air guitar, and then they all go to a Poison concert.

Belaam

Nov 27, 2009
That looks terrible. And I say that as the father of both 6 and 3 year old daughters who has seen a ton of crappy shows. It kind of reminds me of a manic mix of Franny's Feet and Littlest Pet Shop written by a high schooler who watched the MLP episodes with the roided out pony.