Rampant nerd fanboyism you want to beat with a stick.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Mario.
Super mario bros was a ok platformet to play during that 10 minute break at school. Enough with this 30 games mario doing everything humanly concievable thing ok? why did mario became such a figure? because it had one good game?
I mean, like what you want, ect, but when you see things like Moviebob start pushing for Mario stuff on his shows it gets annoying.

Better yet, here, jsut listen to this weeks Yathzees poem about mario. he makes the point much better than i ever could.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jim-yahtzees-rhymedown-spectacular/7351-Because-I-Could-Not-Stop-For-Loading-Times

tyytedde

Apr 11, 2012
Lil devils x said:
My irritation is with anime fanbois. I just don't "get it". I have tried to understand why anyone would think this to be tolerable, little lone good, but I just cannot. It is just so awful I cannot understand how it has a fan base. The art isn't good, the high pitched whiny emo characters, the storylines are crap. For the life of me, I just cannot understand how anyone wants to actually watch this, but apparently some people think it is the greatest thing ever. I don't think I will ever understand why. Ever.
You want real anime? Hellsing, Cowboy BeBop, Samurai Champloo.

Lil devils x_v1legacy

More Lego Goats Please!
May 17, 2011
tyytedde said:
Lil devils x said:
My irritation is with anime fanbois. I just don't "get it". I have tried to understand why anyone would think this to be tolerable, little lone good, but I just cannot. It is just so awful I cannot understand how it has a fan base. The art isn't good, the high pitched whiny emo characters, the storylines are crap. For the life of me, I just cannot understand how anyone wants to actually watch this, but apparently some people think it is the greatest thing ever. I don't think I will ever understand why. Ever.
You want real anime? Hellsing, Cowboy BeBop, Samurai Champloo.
If you had actually read the thread, You would see just how funny you saying that really is. I have seen ALL of those. LMAO!