Random Answers for Random Idiots with Random Questions

TiloXofXTanto

Aug 18, 2010
Mr. Gency said:
Whats the time?
A mere veneer of vanity, now vacant, vanished...
Okay, no it's actually 331.99c.

PoisonUnagi said:
If (torso.x > torso.y), does fat=true?
Only if x > z, z being the average size of a Tapir.

evidepu Norris,
Chuck Norris's retarded brother!
Captcha, for shame.

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
Kukulski said:
Ymbirtt said:
Kukulski said:
Ymbirtt said:
Does the decimal representation of the square root of 2 contain infinitely many 7s?
It's an irrational number, so it contains infinitely many numbers including 7s.
0.12345689101112131415161819... is an irrational number.
You do realize that there is an infinite number of digits after the "...", right? Infite means never-ending not pretty huge.
I disagree. I think that "infinite" means exactly pretty huge. Both my English and my "Maths" teacher say so. It must be true!

Washboard

Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE!
Dec 17, 2008
febel said:
Cogito said:
febel said:
How can the math be done such that 2+2=10?
2 is a symbol with a value of 5 and not the number "2". Easy! :D

Why if Pi is so Big Cant i have a slice?!
Nope...well yes technically but the answer I was looking for was "ten in base 4"
It's a portal shout-out you see...
haha, but i thought the idea was to give random answers :)

TiloXofXTanto

Aug 18, 2010
TheGuiggleMonster said:
Is it possible to pretend to be nice?
Only on a Wednesday in the spring between the hours of 12:00 and 22:00

Wireframefool said:
Question, explain the plot of Killer 7, in great detail please?
I'm sorry Wireframefool, but even I can't explain that to the extent I'd want to, so in it's place I will award you for your winning:

http://www.c6.org/toogle/?phrase=Winning&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Tanksie said:
how do you describe colour to a blind person
With a color wheel and a hell of a lot of patience.
(Just because they can't perceive color, doesn't mean their brain can't learn the differences in luminosity between colors and differentiate between colours based on inference and some memorization)

TiloXofXTanto

Aug 18, 2010
Not G. Ivingname said:
What is the answer to this question?
Well played Ivingname, well played.
But your plans will not succeed, for your question is devoid of conditions, there fore the answer is:

This.

I have succeeded as the victor.

TiloXofXTanto

Aug 18, 2010
gamerguy473 said:
Who is General Error and why does he keep reading my hard drive?
General Error is the captain of the IIF (the Internet invasion forces) and he plans to conquer all of the internet by military force. He is likely reading your hard drive to learn how to take over a site you frequent, or own....
Good luck human, may your respective deity exist long enough to help you.

The Rookie Gamer said:
Is it normal to actually comprehend the whole Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy books?
Only if you're awesome.
or an alien.....are you an alien? If you are, we should totally team up and take over the world, then I might be able to get my license-to-bend back and fix some of these mistakes I've made...

Laze

Apr 17, 2009
Just wanted to point out - to my understanding, mushroom clouds are mostly caused by the chemical reactions and rapidly expanding/moving gases in the atmosphere as the result of all the energy released, plus the debris pulled from the ground. The bomb itself doesn't have nearly enough matter to create the cloud.

In space, there's no matter to react. My prediction is that a nuclear explosion in space would create an absolute ton of radiation and not much else (some of the radiation would be in the visible spectrum, so light I guess). The radiation would spread very quickly without much attenuation and eventually hit something and ionize it, though the radiation density would decrease with roughly a spherical expansion law (decreases pretty fast, 1/r^2)

Short answer - no mushroom cloud, and not even much to look at beyond the initial flash of light.

TiloXofXTanto

Aug 18, 2010
Laze said:
Just wanted to point out - to my understanding, mushroom clouds are mostly caused by the chemical reactions and rapidly expanding/moving gases in the atmosphere as the result of all the energy released, plus the debris pulled from the ground. The bomb itself doesn't have nearly enough matter to create the cloud.

In space, there's no matter to react. My prediction is that a nuclear explosion in space would create an absolute ton of radiation and not much else (some of the radiation would be in the visible spectrum, so light I guess). The radiation would spread very quickly without much attenuation and eventually hit something and ionize it, though the radiation density would decrease with roughly a spherical expansion law (decreases pretty fast, 1/r^2)

Short answer - no mushroom cloud, and not even much to look at beyond the initial flash of light.
You sir, would be correct, however I would like to point out that your answer is for a question that is very close to the beginning of the thread, so you may want to have quoted him to get the attention of the one who asked it, otherwise he shall be completely unawares, and I will have to make a large run-on sentence of death.