Random News About You.

Aarowbeatsdragon

Jan 27, 2012
RJ 17 said:
Random News Update For Me:

Just started up my speed/suicide run at ME 2. Going to just blaze right on through the story and ensure that NO ONE survives the suicide mission. This way I can experience ME 3 with not only Shepard dead, but all the other characters that had major roles.

Mordin's gonna be dead (and Maelon's research will go uninterrupted).
Miranda's gonna be dead (and her sister will go unrescued).
Garrus' is gonna be dead.
Tali's gonna be dead (and her issues with the fleet will go unresolved).
Haven't decided if I'm gonna get Legion and make him die with the rest of us or if I'm gonna sell him to Cerberus and see what happens, but I'm not going to do anything about the Heretic station.

:p I guess Kaiden and Liara will still be around...guess it'll turn out they were smart not to join back up with Shepard.

Anywho, back to what is sure to be my shortest ME 2 playthrough ever. :3
dude you know you cant play ME3 if your shepard died right? XD or am i missing something?

OT. earlier today i bashed my head off a metal railing that was above me by standing up after tying my shoe lace, held my head on it in pain but it was nothing, banged my head before, took my hand off and it was covered in blood and my friends all collectively shat themselves, fast forward a few hours later after going to hospital and im all good!

DrRockor

Jun 24, 2008
I spent 5 hours in A&E on thursday with chest pains and then after a chest x-ray and an ECG, I found out that there is nothing wrong with me. It annoyed the crap out of me, I did nothing all afternoon and then I'm fine. I demand that there is something wrong with me damn it!

Cyfu

Nov 25, 2010
I'm going to Japan, Tokyo in 15 days. I'M SO EXCITED! will be there for 3 weeks and take courses in Japanese. this will be the most awesome 3 weeks of my life until i go back.

hmm... oh, I have a practice oral exam in math in 12 hours and I haven't begun yet. Which is pretty much what I do every fucking time I have something like this. and it's 2 AM at the moment(that's the night time right? we don't use AM and PM in Norway). So yeah...wish me luck.

Don Savik said:
Sitting in my room drinking copious (that's a word right? I've heard it but never used it) amounts of soda thinking about the future. I'm in a weird transitive state of being kicked out of the Navy (joined at 18 right out of highschool, left within a year, honorable discharge mind you. 19 at the moment) and sitting at home having zero idea of what I want to do. Nothing really interests me or motivates me enough to make me want to do it, because nothing really ever has. I just went through school with no idea of what I wanted to do, no girlfriends, just hanging out with friends and passing classes.....and throw that onto the fact that I'm a terrible decision maker (because I've always been the middle child and loner type with a few friends who doesn't get responsibilities anyways) and enter a clusterfuck of decisions I have to make in the next year.

Oh, and to make matters worse, I don't have my license, and the reason why is hilariously sad. See, I got into a car accident with my friend an I a while back, flipped the jeep in a busy intersection (would've had my skull crushed if not for my seatbelt) and I'm a little bit......afraid of driving. I just don't trust myself going 60 mph in a steel machine filled with flammable liquids, especially when I have that moment to haunt me.

Maybe I just need support or some kind of guidance (ok, not maybe, I really need), but nobody.....really..........gives a shit. I guess we're all just supposed to know how to lead successful lives, but nobody fucking tells me anything. I never had role models to look up to, my parents were just kind of....there. I had a group of friends in highschool, but as nerds we just ate food and played games together (only 2 of my friends I still have to this day) and we never really did anything social outside our group. I dunno, just rambling on. I know confidence is key to getting out of a rut, but I think I'm just looking for someone BESIDES myself to have confidence in me. I'm an overlooked butterfly :C

Why I decide to post this on the internet I have no idea. I'm terribly shy, but I feel like I need to talk to someone to at least get an opinion on things. I would love to just know a larger community to help with life/free time, but it always ends up being a solo mission :/

Also, I've become quite addicted to watching Starcraft 2 despite me being terrible at it.

I'm Savik, and that's the big picture :/ [sub]hope you found my ramble somewhat interesting at least[/sub]
dude, I feel you bro.
in school I'm like JUST above average when it comes to grades. I'm not remotely close to getting my license(no accidence here though, it's just me being lazy). I have only a few friends that I can talk to about things I like, games and anime. I am 17 and never had a girlfriend, which I think is quite unusual. I'm too shy to get to know people, let alone get talk to a girl I like.
and for the Starcraft 2 thing, I love to watch it, I like to play it, but GOD DAMN I suck. recently played a few matches. didn't go that bad, but I'm low silver so that doesn't really say much. I don' know if you're on the European server or not, but if you are Just PM me or something, I would love to play.

PhoenixOnly

Nov 18, 2009
Over the weekend I:

-Tried gay sex but it wasn't really for me.
-Did a home made tattoo, surprised about the lack of regret.
-Tried smoking crack. Overrated.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Aarowbeatsdragon said:
RJ 17 said:
Random News Update For Me:

Just started up my speed/suicide run at ME 2. Going to just blaze right on through the story and ensure that NO ONE survives the suicide mission. This way I can experience ME 3 with not only Shepard dead, but all the other characters that had major roles.

Mordin's gonna be dead (and Maelon's research will go uninterrupted).
Miranda's gonna be dead (and her sister will go unrescued).
Garrus' is gonna be dead.
Tali's gonna be dead (and her issues with the fleet will go unresolved).
Haven't decided if I'm gonna get Legion and make him die with the rest of us or if I'm gonna sell him to Cerberus and see what happens, but I'm not going to do anything about the Heretic station.

:p I guess Kaiden and Liara will still be around...guess it'll turn out they were smart not to join back up with Shepard.

Anywho, back to what is sure to be my shortest ME 2 playthrough ever. :3
dude you know you cant play ME3 if your shepard died right? XD or am i missing something?
Unless I'm missing something, I'm pretty sure you play as Major Coats (the British dude that's with Anderson when he picks you up after you take out the AA cannon) if everyone dies in ME 2.

But really, I wouldn't be surprised if they just didn't let you import the file. I just could have sworn that when ME 2 came out they were talking about the fact that Shepard can die and would not make it to ME 3.

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
I got a fortune cookie that said today would be a very lucky and memorable day.

I got to wash my Dad's car.

Gee. Thanks.

JordanXlord

Mar 29, 2010
Let me see

ah yes

i am going to be a Sophmore next year (Highschool) and i have became Insane which is starting to kick some serious ass.

Also i am working on my Minecraft RP Server and enjoying the processes of Lore development and Event Planning Very much

Oh yea and one more thing, i am spending most of my Summer with my Dad in the Philippines (my dad is not Military or from there btw) but the only downside is that i hate tropical islands...i want to live in somewhere nice and Cold or Cloudy

strangemoose

Aug 29, 2009
i have to turn in an essay and give a speech tomorrow so pretty nervous about that but im also super hyped for summer and dead space 3 so yeah not all bad

rayen020

May 20, 2009
ummm... saints row 2 provided the exact kind and amount of fun i was looking for. also my stepchildren left for summer with their dad/grandparents. so freedom for a month or so.

prophecy2514

Nov 7, 2011
just finished mass effect 3. right now I feel like a kid who's just been told Christmas is being cancelled this year

Powereaver

Apr 25, 2010
I went for a BBQ on saturday and saw TWO weddings! And then on sunday i had my 5 month old nephew have a conversation with me in baby talk while i cleaned up my sisters library :p

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Got spit on by Nikki Sixx, he spit blood on me, really freakin' awesome concert with Crashdiet, Hardcore Superstar and Mötley Crüe!!!

Gavmando said:
My girlfriend is pregnant. I'm going to be a dad. :D
Congratulations!!!
That's seriously great!

broadbandaddict

Jun 12, 2010
Man. Most of you have way more exciting lives than I do...

I...

1. Ordered a new laptop and it should be shipping soon (Damn 7970M shortages)
2. Started doing Folding At Home about 2 months ago, and I'm almost to 1 million points!
3. Get to stay at my Uncle's house with my friends while he is South Korea for a week .
4. Ended my last semester with pretty meh grades but I have to go back to regular classes this next semester. Less than thrilled about that.