Random scenario Saturday! Superpower discovery!

Demolition_Human

May 11, 2013
Hello escapists! I'm new here and wanted to celebrate joining the forums by creating a topic I like to call Random scenario Saturday! (day may vary)
For my first random scenario I would like to go with a well known a common one, getting superpowers. So basically, what would you do if you acquired superpowers? And to be more specific, you can have any power, so have fun! :D

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I'd have some variation of mind reading where I could just take knowledge from people's heads. It's not exactly something I could become a superhero with, but I'm too lazy for that shit. I'm also too lazy for studying, which is why I want that power. Turn up to one lecture? Done, I read the lecturer's mind.

Demolition_Human

May 11, 2013
I would probably have the power to create structures from energy like Green Lantern. Stuck in traffic? create a new road and go around! Or just make a hovercraft and go over! :D

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Honestly if the superpowers is money gaining related (invisibility, teleportation, illusion etc) then I will abuse it for my own greed. Even then if the powers can't be used for that (I won't resort to robbery) then I will still used my powers for my own personal used (ice powers will help cool down my hot food).

Demolition_Human

May 11, 2013
Scarim Coral said:
Honestly if the superpowers is money gaining related (invisibility, teleportation, illusion etc) then I will abuse it for my own greed. Even then if the powers can't be used for that (I won't resort to robbery) then I will still used my powers for my own pwersonal used (ice powers will help cool down my hot food).
Cool choice! (no pun intended :D) Also ice powers would be awesome to use to create a snow day in the summer! :D

XzarTheMad

Oct 10, 2008
TheRightToArmBears said:
I'd have some variation of mind reading where I could just take knowledge from people's heads. It's not exactly something I could become a superhero with, but I'm too lazy for that shit. I'm also too lazy for studying, which is why I want that power. Turn up to one lecture? Done, I read the lecturer's mind.
Shit, this is the best super power I've heard of for some time. Sign me up for some of that!

MysticSlayer

Apr 14, 2013
I would have the powers of Raven and then join the military. Not only would I be able to use my powers to fight, but I could also use them to heal wounds, both physically and psychologically. Not to mention, with an ability to keep emotions under greater control than most people can, I should be able to avoid the mental scarring that many soldiers have to deal with. Of course, if they don't pay me enough, I may have to go into mercenary work...

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
When the question is superpowers, I've always gotta shoot for the

"Psychic Essentials Package", as I like to call it. Basically, all your general psychic powers;

Telepathy (mind reading/communication/whatever)

Levitation (self floaty)

Telekinesis (object floaty)

ESP ("sense" stuff)

Short Range Teleportation

Maybe I'd do a little super-heroing occasionally... but really I just want to live life as a normal guy... who happens to have psychic powers.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
The ability to digitalize myself and travel independently from electrical currents. So I could much around with databases, diodes, and people's online experience. I pinky promise I'd only use that power for good. (It's good as long as it helps me, right?)