RANDOM SUPER POWER!

Drazeric

Feb 24, 2010
Ok so you just realize you have a super power the only thing is that it only works at a certain random time. For instance you can control time but only when using the bathroom. Mine would be I could shoot lazers from my eyes but only when I sneeze. So what would yours be?

Aurgelmir

WAAAAGH!
Nov 11, 2009
Drazeric said:
Ok so you just realize you have a super power the only thing is that it only works at a certain random time. For instance you can control time but only when using the bathroom. Mine would be I could shoot lazers from my eyes but only when I sneeze. So what would yours be?
Reminds me of Mystery Men and the kid that could only become invisible when no one was looking at him.

I personally have no good powers :(

Jewrean

Jun 27, 2010
I would become Omniscient (All-knowing) but only when I'm asleep.

... lol

Drazeric

Feb 24, 2010
Metalhandkerchief said:
Drazeric said:
Mine would be I could shoot lazers from my eyes but only when I sneeze.
Ok? Why would you want to live your life with no eyelids (it's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open) ...come to think of it, you'd quickly start losing fingers too.

I would get the ability to summon and shoot fireballs, but only when it's raining. The traveling distance, power and circumference of my fireballs would be diametrically opposed to the amount of precipitation outside.

well i would be like cyclops my eyelids could stand it but i would have to learn to sneeze with my eyes open lmao

drbarno

Nov 18, 2009
I would have the ability to be the best piano player ever, but only when I need to play the guitar.

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
Incredibly muscular only when lying on my back

Great fighter, only when sitting down

Great spokesperson, when I have an erection.

Can fly, when eating (Need to constantly chow down or I plummet into the ground)

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
I can move at the speed of light. But only 1 inch forward at a time.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I can see perfectly in low/no light environments...but only while I'm reading. Which would actually be pretty damned useful though I couldn't kill Carnage with it.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Go on a crazy adventure everytime I go to sleep, man that dream about Earth being attacked by reapers was crazy and I was the only hope we had and I beta the hell out of all of them with my SUPER giant sword.......crap, that did happen didnt it

Noatun

Dec 23, 2010
Being faster than the speed of light, but only when I'm washing cars.

Being capable of flying, but only when I accidentaly slip over a banana peel.

Having a gigantic sword capable of destroying/killing everything, but it weighs as much as a bus.

A voice so beautiful that it can end all wars when heard, but it only works when no one's listening.

Whenever I'm holding a public speech I use the most politically incorrect vocabulary known to man.

dday4you

Jun 11, 2008
i would walk at the speed of airport travelators! only when i'm holding my luggage

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
I have super dooper strength. But only in my sphincters.

I can deflect bullets if I stab myself.

I can fly, but only whilst travelling via public transport.