randomest object you own

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
The trigger to an AK47, 7 issues of playboy magazine from the 1960's and an expired New Mexico licence plate that has the words Cock Fanatic spray painted on the back in orange and blue.

AllHailTheAltmer

Jan 25, 2009
I own a diamond ring. A girl's diamond ring. I've never worn it, and I never will. It only fits on my little finger.

I was in Amsterdam (I know what you're thinking, and no. Absolutely not) and went to see how they make diamonds there. There's a massive factory in the city where they cut them. And they displayed some items that were for sale after the tour, and this ring was there. It's diamond cut alongside three rubies, three sapphires and three emeralds. I bought it. Spent £150 of my good money for no damn reason. I've since realised in retrospect that it was probably because the emerald, ruby and sapphire combination reminded me of Ocarina of Time.

night_chrono

Mar 13, 2008
A replica Zat'Nik'Tel. Unfortunately it doesn't open since it is made of solid resin and will forever be in the "closed" state.

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
A Kangaroo crossing sign, got it from my sister when she came back from Australia.

superwookie

Jan 12, 2009
An inflatable coca-cola novelty hammer.
Numerous license plates hung on the wall by my dad(he thinks i collect them but I don't).
An old Yugioh card with the signatures of multiple local celbrities(it was in my wallet, I asked for an autograph, but didn't have any other paper, since then it's kind-off a tradition to use it, but it's full now.)

Agent Larkin

Apr 6, 2009
SecretTacoNinja said:
A dried Piranha.

I think I win.
Part of a whales spine. I think you'll find I win. Regrettably though I had to get rid of it. At the moment though? A giant Chinese fabric print and a glass globe.

Ray De Ation

Jun 5, 2009
Replica human skull (with removable teeth!)
String of Indian cow-bells.
Inuit carved-stone snow-mask.
My grandmother's collection of faceless historical-costume dolls.
Rubber model of The Grim Reaper.

DazBurger

May 22, 2009
SecretTacoNinja said:
A dried Piranha.

I think I win.
Erhm... A Prussian officers helmet. Ya know, teh spiked helmets often seen worn by Germans during WWI.

And a full set of plate armour? And a few chainmails... Just in case Sweden invades again. :[

Oh yeah! And a gurka-knife, which a friend of my mother bought by a guard in Nepal, and smuggeled it on the plane.

She accturaly had 3 of those and a blow-pipe, complete with poison darts... Dont know how she did it :/

Triple AD

Apr 1, 2009
Mine is a hand made (by me) wooden cake which is basically a wooden slice of cake with red acrylic in the middle and holes drilled in the top so it's like a pencil holder. Someone quote me if they wanna pic of it so I don't forget :).

Vivaldi

Jul 26, 2008
Helmet said:
Hhmmm...... Let's see....

Now, bear in mind I live in the middle of Oklahoma...

I've got 2 kilts, a clown suit, chain mail, a Guy Fawkes mask, a pirate flag, a metal sign/poster for "Bloodsport" in German, a 16 foot whip, and the left foot of a mannequin.

All of that is in my room.
Kilts... Utilkiltarian are you? If so, have a cookie. (I am one too :D)

OT: I have a bust of Napoleon Bonaparte on my desk, right next to a bust of Barack Obama. The Napoleon I got in Paris for 20 Euro, and the Barack I got in DC for $10 American.

Oh, and two mini katanas on a stand.

They are cool :D

Rofel

May 21, 2009
Has to be a gasmask, a sword, a coffemachine and a tachometer i bought for my car that i still havent bothered to install.
And for some reason i have a cooking pot on my floor, with an alarm clock inside :S

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Anything in my room is equally likely to be the most random object, That's why it's called random; it has nothing to do with what kind of object it is.

But since you ask, a Fruits Vasket book in Dutch. (I'm Swedish and bought it as a souvenir.)