randomest object you own

mikecoulter

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2008
A carved wooden miniature statue from Africa made in the 50's that my Granddad got when he was in the Navy visiting there. And my Yukka plant, it just seems kind of random on my desk.

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
Probably my coyote skull, Yorkie. You can actually see a picture of him here: http://777whitedragoness.deviantart.com/art/Yorkie-Chillin-in-Algonquin-113033841

What's even more random about that is my artist's comments, but you get the idea.

dnnydllr

Apr 5, 2009
Several pounds of protein/weight loss supplements. I don't life and never intend to. They're all expired. My brother left them here when he left for boot camp. I don't know why I haven't thrown them out yet...
There's also a roll of carpet in my closet that the people who put my floor down left for me...I intend to use it someday.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
A miniature violin. Can't play it, cause it's smaller than the palm of my hand. I gotta admit, though, it's damn cute.

Also, a little stone statue of a dog. Can't remember where I got it...

KP Shadow

Jul 7, 2009
hubertw47 said:
One Winged KP Koopa Paratroopa said:
A collection of hand-sculpted figurines that I made myself, including life-sized pikmin.
Arent pikmin 3cm tall? a life sized one wouldnt be very big.
That's Chibi-Robo. A pikmin's height is equal to about the distance across a nickel. And if you're wondering how I'd be able to make something like that, i'm a good sculptor.

SebZero

Jul 30, 2009
It's not particularly random, but I have over 100 Mountain Dew cans forming steps in my room.

And if I accidentally bump into my bookshelf.... *crash*

Seydaman

Nov 21, 2008
Curtmiester said:
A fake golf ball.
what?..a model of a stick man on an island shaped like a bomb with a volcano in the middle, and the stick man is looking into the volcano, with a camo penguin looking at him

Mardrax

Mar 12, 2009
A set of 3 chocolate coated bathducks. Thank god chocolate doesn't grow hair and legs and run away, or it would have by now.

SecretTacoNinja

Jul 8, 2008
Agent Larkin said:
SecretTacoNinja said:
Agent Larkin said:
SecretTacoNinja said:
A dried Piranha.

I think I win.
Part of a whales spine. I think you'll find I win. Regrettably though I had to get rid of it. At the moment though? A giant Chinese fabric print and a glass globe.
Ah-hah! But the question was what is the the random-est object you own, not own or have previously owned.

^_^
Yes I still own it. It just isn't in my room anymore.
But you said you had to get rid of it... :\

Also how big is the darn thing?

UberMore

Sep 7, 2008
A lampshade and some curtains that I don't use and have a very low level of intention for using.

KiLl_RoY

Jul 11, 2009
i have a rock that i once kiked from school to my home, and it`s a long way where i have to cross the street... almost got hit by a car but it was worth it

Jindrak

Jan 11, 2008
A pair of sunglasses that we got when some lame ass Professional Wrestling brand came through our town. Heh. Good times.

Ruzzian Roulette

Dec 23, 2008
A thick, flat piece of copper thats about 1x1/2 inches, with an raised potrait of Samuel Morse on it with details about the first telegraph.