Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Hawki said:
trunkage said:
cancelled Voltron
First I heard of that. My understanding is that VLD pretty much ended on its own terms, even though the ending is something many people dislike. And what SJWness was there about Voltron?
It did end on it's own terms. That doesn't stop them. They thought She-ra's breasts weren't big enough becuase SJWs.
Turned out that the character is a growing teenager and the angle wasn't the best to see proposition. Because they made hours of content off 1 picture and didn't bother actually watching the show.

VLD had Pidge get dressed up as a guy and Shiro being gay. So clearly SJW and autimatically the worst. It's even funnier when you watch the old series and Lance was literally taken out and never heard from again so a girl could be on the team.

Go find the Gorfias' post last week in the RotS thread. The video gives a quick update on talking points. Much of this is just baseless accusations that help them 'destroy the SJWs. You're trying to use logic and facts. That probably won't help you understand this world

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
trunkage said:
It did end on it's own terms. That doesn't stop them. They thought She-ra's breasts weren't big enough becuase SJWs.
Oh God, I remember that.

I didn't get it. No, seriously, I don't get it. Of all the potential issues with She-ra before release, how the fuck did the size of her breasts become a thing? How do you analyze that? FFS, she's wearing armour!

VLD had Pidge get dressed up as a guy and Shiro being gay. So clearly SJW and autimatically the worst.
What's funny about the latter is Shiro being gay amounted to nothing. There's one scene with him and Adam, and one scene where he runs a finger over Adam's name on the memorial wall. The only reason we know they were a couple is because the producers stated they were. It's "Dumbledore is gay" all over again, with the approach of telling rather than showing.

Go find the Gorfias' post last week in the RotS thread. The video gives a quick update on talking points.
You mean this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3xQdfcoOQ&t=308s

3 minutes in and I was feeling stupid. 5 minutes in and I was already having to deal with outright lies. I mean, none of this is new, and there's plenty of reasons to dislike the sequel trilogy, but...

Y'know, it's funny. I recall the prequel trilogy being decried for focusing on politics too much, and while I didn't mind, I can understand the criticism. Now the sequel trilogy is being decried for being too political when its politics rarely get more complicated than "space Nazis are bad" or in the case of TLJ, "the galaxy isn't a moral binary, and there's plenty of grey areas."

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Hawki said:
trunkage said:
Oh God, I remember that.

I didn't get it. No, seriously, I don't get it. Of all the potential issues with She-ra before release, how the fuck did the size of her breasts become a thing? How do you analyze that? FFS, she's wearing armour!
Even if that wasn't the case (which I don't know cuz I don't watch the show), who cares?! So she looks "boyish". That makes, like, what.. the first boyish looking girl protagonist in a cartoon since ever? I mean, does every cartoon girl need to look fuckable? I think we can bear to skip one. Batman The Animated Series alone has enough hot, perky girls to last them a lifetime.

Nobody even gave a shit about the She-Ra property, and then all of a sudden these people start shouting that they're ruining it with SJWness.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Casual Shinji said:
Hawki said:
trunkage said:
Oh God, I remember that.

Even if that wasn't the case (which I don't know cuz I don't watch the show), who cares?! So she looks "boyish". That makes, like, what.. the first boyish looking girl protagonist in a cartoon since ever? I mean, does every cartoon girl need to look fuckable? I think we can bear to skip one. Batman The Animated Series alone has enough hot, perky girls to last them a lifetime.

Nobody even gave a shit about the She-Ra property, and then all of a sudden these people start shouting that they're ruining it with SJWness.
Like I said before, these guys are getting no action in their lives. I did not even know about the She-Ra "SJW controversy".