Rap Song Replaces Sex With Original 151 Pokemon

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Rap Song Replaces Sex With Original 151 Pokemon

If you've never heard a rap song about a man and a woman having sex that's composed almost entirely in the names of the original first-generation Pokemon, that's about to change.

*WARNING. LYRICS MAY NOT BE SAFE FOR WORK*

Okay, let's face it - the idea of using Pokemon as sexual innuendo is an old one. I'm willing to bet that there are a few of you out there reading this right now who giggled like idiots when you found out you could nickname your Metapod "Penis" and have it use Harden and String Shot over and over again. Don't act like it's not true.

But there's simple sexual Poke-innuendo, and then there's this. "The Birds and the Beedrills" is a rap song all about a man trying to get his freak on with a lady. That in itself would hardly be noteworthy, except the song takes care to work all 151 Pokemon from the first generation of games (that is, Red/Blue/Yellow) into the lyrics. Sometimes they're used as innuendo, sometimes they're just worked into the general phrasing.

While the voice is far from "professional rapper," the Pokemon references in the lyrics are occasionally masterful strokes of wordplay. Honestly, I'm pretty damn impressed.

While any genuinely explicit language has been naturally replaced with Pokemon names, it goes without saying that the lyrics and subject matter should still be considered NSFW.

(Thanks [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.223021-151-Pokemon-Used-As-Sexual-Innuendo], ForgottenPr0digy!)

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
Thankfully its funny (Im still playing the series, and the new ones), but somewhat makes me think people from the....yiffy side of the internet will be listening to this ALOT.

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
I was grinning like mad while listening to this.

So many creative euphemisms in one place are awesome.

Wolf Devastator

Doomsday Arcade Fanatic
Nov 12, 2008
Wasn't expecting much, but it was pretty awesome. Love the ending when he uses the one pokemon he missed.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
I love that nerds have made rap ours, on occasions. That said, the wordplay is interesting. Though...I'm not sure how I feel about it as it ends..."Weird" comes to mind.

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Khaiseri said:
This is awesome, who could say rap could get geekish?

I couldn't, but this is awesome.
It's waaay ahead of you, my friend.

P.S. That video was very impressive, and a great listen. I loved it.

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
ChromeAlchemist said:
Khaiseri said:
This is awesome, who could say rap could get geekish?

I couldn't, but this is awesome.
It's waaay ahead of you, my friend.

Cool, even more geekish rap!

I normally hate rap, but these ones make me smile.

Specially when I hate Pokemon...

Twilight.falls

Jun 7, 2010
Bwahaha, as a fan of Pokemon since way back in Red and Blue, I found this incredibly hilarious.

*Seal of Approval*

Jesus Phish

Jan 28, 2010
Got to about 20 seconds and had enough. Guy must have put hard work into that and all, but it's not for me.