Rate my song then share your own

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
I don't think anyone I listen to has ever sold their bathwater to desperate lonely guys, so can't really compete on the same level unfortunately šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Last edited:

Martintox

Mister Disorder
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Pretty neat. I'm not necessarily a big fan of experimental metal like this where the point is to oscillate wildly between styles, but the mix is solid here. The riffs are pretty phat. 6/10.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
7/10 It's cool I chilled to it, but I like can't remember it that well, it works as background while I work really nicely though.

Yes, I'm still playing New Vegas.

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None
Meme value aside, the song is actually pretty great. It's a fun story that's told, and the music accompanying the lyrics really keep the pace going. 7/10

Kae

Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
IDK maybe I was just in the mood for that but it was really good, fitting of a Neuromancer too 9/10
I'm not a music person don't expect actual insight.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Hey, kinda cool to see a song that you stumbled upon be brought up else where. Nice song, cool video 9/10.

From probably the best album released this year, comes one of the most scarily relevant songs of the past decade (recorded fall of 2019 too).

Reactions: Kae

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Ok so I'm gonna go into this presuming you gotta listen to it all the way through.

Hey, kinda cool to see a song that you stumbled upon be brought up else where. Nice song, cool video 9/10.

From probably the best album released this year, comes one of the most scarily relevant songs of the past decade (recorded fall of 2019 too).
Wow I don't listen to stuff like this at all but I loved this haha. I always say I like all sorts of music so I guess that still stands true. Reminds of some of the stuff from Nas I listened to during one of my college courses. I'll give it a 9 cause while I love the rhyming and message it didn't give me that goosebumpy hype feeling of wanting to go nuts that I get from 10s. Good stuff.

Here's my thing!

Kae

Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Ok so I'm gonna go into this presuming you gotta listen to it all the way through.
There are no like strict rules to forum games, it's to your own criteria, honestly I remember we used to give bullshit scores like Fish/10 or whatever, so anyway it's to your own criteria, that being said I definitely do listen to songs in full before judging them, sometimes multiple times because I'm bad at words.

OT: 6/10 It was fine, I do like that kind of metal every now and then but it was like way too long and I ended up listening to it twice.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
So, fuck it, I decided I would go and rate all songs in this thread thus far:
I'm Back - Belle Delphine 1/10: Not great, but for being basically a meme in song form I didn't need to hurl my headphones away, also, that explains the avatar.
Murphy In the Sky With Daemons - Pin-Up Went Down 7/10: This song is all over the road, but in a good way.
Seven Angels - Earth 6/10: A good song, just wish it had a little more for my ears to chew on.
Big Iron - Marty Robbins 7/10: Basically what Neuro said, and also if I had to choose who did it best it would have to be Johnny Cash.
I Let Love In - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds 7/10: Honestly surprised I got the name right the first time, but I like it. Reminds me a little bit of Joy Division.
X-Ray Visions - Clutch 10/10: Honestly, I've quite like Clutch ever since that L4D2 trailer, but aside from Beale Street and the Fathom live album, have not really sought them out too much, but I guess I need to change that. Any other good albums of theirs to get?
Angel of Salvation - Galneryus 6/10: It's alright if a little long, plus I find that that style of metal tends to blur together to me.
And now back to the present; 7/10: Pretty good, I liked the video, but I wish it had more of the music machine than the animation.

Reactions: Kae

Kae

Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
So, fuck it, I decided I would go and rate all songs in this thread thus far:
I'm Back - Belle Delphine 1/10: Not great, but for being basically a meme in song form I didn't need to hurl my headphones away, also, that explains the avatar.
Murphy In the Sky With Daemons - Pin-Up Went Down 7/10: This song is all over the road, but in a good way.
Seven Angels - Earth 6/10: A good song, just wish it had a little more for my ears to chew on.
Big Iron - Marty Robbins 7/10: Basically what Neuro said, and also if I had to choose who did it best it would have to be Johnny Cash.
I Let Love In - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds 7/10: Honestly surprised I got the name right the first time, but I like it. Reminds me a little bit of Joy Division.
X-Ray Visions - Clutch 10/10: Honestly, I've quite like Clutch ever since that L4D2 trailer, but aside from Beale Street and the Fathom live album, have not really sought them out too much, but I guess I need to change that. Any other good albums of theirs to get?
Angel of Salvation - Galneryus 6/10: It's alright if a little long, plus I find that that style of metal tends to blur together to me.
YES! See @Dreiko ?! This is what I meant, it's Anarchy down here everyone does as they please if @Mister Mumbler wants to review every single song so far he can, nothing we can do about it, it's cool.

OT: It sounds like the music they play at parties I specifically avoid, but it has a good beat and i'ts chill so I'll give it a much deserve Penis/10 quite prestigious.
It's basically like an 7/10.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
5/10

Oh dear, Dance is very much not my thing, I'm afraid. I like the accordion near the end. Nicely complements the minor key of the song and the melancholy lyrics. But other than that nothing about it stands about it to me. Tho it probably doesn't help that back when I still went to parties, they'd play basically nothing but stuff like this all night long.

Now, for your consideration. Don't hold back. I'm a big boy. I can take it.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
Pretty good. Not something I think I'd listen to generally, but could be persuaded. Sounded a bit like a calm SOAD, but then I realised I had a video on in the background too and I was listening to two songs at once.