Rate the Avatar above you!

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Easily Forgotten said:
leet_x1337 said:
I don't even know. ??/10.
Is that somebody from Touhou? Reminds me of something like it. 7/10.

EDIT: Missed a new post. VEGETA? 8/10. I dunno.
It's Youmu's 'neutral' artwork from the seventh game, which was her debut. I just like the red-eyes version better.

OT: Edit: Sorry, lost track. Well, it seems rather ordinary...5.5/10. I guess.

Edit: Changed 'PCB' so I'd know you know I didn't mean 'printed circuit board'.

OldNewNewOld

Mar 2, 2011
High five dog :S

5/10.

EDIT:
Damn.... so many new posts while I write one.....
Ninetail, me likes it, 10/10

Jul 9, 2008
I take it that's that girl from rouroni Kenshin? 7/10

EDIT: Scratch that. Insert Thumbnail Here. Always been fond of that kind of avatar, 9/10

mikeli4194

Jan 10, 2010
Looks like you've invented your own strange meme, or merely found an obscure one.
Still, a perfect choice for an Internet forum. A bit 4chan-y, but still good

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
XxRyanxX said:
Soviet Heavy said:
I can't rate the one above me because the monkeys seem to have flown off with it.
I like the style Batman is drawn by, mostly a filled in abstract to be correct. I like the details as well, fading out half his body while the one up close stands out.

Yet, not to be to critical or anything- I dislike how small the Avatar is. I know that Avatars are limited (75 x 75 for Members, and 100 x 100 for Publisher Club Members). This one is only 50 x 50 so it's hard to really grasp, but that's just me.

Rating: 8/10
Without a doubt would of been 9/10 if the Avatar was a bit bigger. So not much negative impact there, you did well with your Avatar choice :)
Thanks. I drew it myself basing it off of the Batman Beyond suit. I know its too small, but I didn't realize that Avatars could be bigger than 50 x 50 when I made it, and I've been too lazy to change it.

Dragonpit

Nov 10, 2010
Reviewing gamerguy473: 7/10
Since avatar-less people show with absolutely nothing, I know the phrase is it. And it's certainly worth a few laughs. However, it does not draw the eye. Hence the score down.