Rayman Origins Review

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
Rayman Origins Review

Rayman is back to pull out all the stops and break a few speed limits.

Read Full Article

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
Damn you Origins. I thought I'd go through this month while keeping my budget low by not buying any $50+ games (Most expensive game being the Team Ico Collection) but you look so great... Maybe I'll have to get you...

ciancon

Waiting patiently.....
Nov 27, 2009
Enjoyed the demo and this review confirmed my thoughts: definitely getting this!

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
I bought the Wii version last weekend and judging from the video, I'm surprised at how much was retained in the Wii version, I can even confirm it looks identical to the Wii version, except for the HD resolution, wich in my opinion, it's not that necessary for this game, it looks gorgeous at steady 60 fps.

The moment you mentioned the soundtrack, I had the feeling you'd mention that level and I was right, one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard from a platformer and that's saying a lot.

In fact, this may be the best thing Ubisoft has ever done this entire generation.

Great review.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
I tried my hardest not to buy this game, honestly I did. <:(
I've already spent over $200 on Skyrim alone, and I've bought the ICO/SotC collection and Uncharted 3 as well, so I'm running low on money...

...but I really, really want this. Not only the game, but the soundtrack as well.

Damn you Ubisoft. I'm sold. Shops tomorrow.

Bob_F_It

It stands for several things
May 7, 2008
I played the demo, and was thoroughly interested, but the question remains: is it a £40+ platformer, if such things can exist.

Mrmac23

Aug 12, 2011
I've played Rayman 3 before, and it was really good. God knows how many Rabbids games later, he's back, and from the sound of things he's doing just as good as ever. They seem to have gone back to the first game's style; considering getting this one, possibly.