Real life female Dovahkiin project *picture heavy

Nicci Fett

Apr 18, 2012
WELL now , since photobucket has become some sort of photo nazi that rations out their bandwidth , here is my flicker account with a great deal of production photos , nonsense photos, and finished product ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/niccifett/

here is my youtube video , it is a time lapse of sculpting the krosis :V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMMItdIzQ6Q&list=UUfdZeh3hkGAYixalS2Ge_4g&feature=plcp

lol you do not have to subscribe or any of that crap it is rare i post anything useful on youtube .....

everything that was sculpted i sculpted by hand , followed by hand painting , i was not responsible for my friends mage robes ( the Bosmer elf guy next to me in the one photo) but i made his dragon priest mask :> and freakish pointed shoes ... our deadline was pax east .. i had a month to make my full costume and both dragon priest masks ... it was pretty crazy! if anyone would like to know how any of these objects were made i would be more than happy to share ! thanks for viewing ...oh and while i am here editing .... be nice ... i do not want to read pages of people trying to argue with me or each other , its pretty lame ... if you have constructive criticism and you feel that you are a better sculptor , creator then i am .... tell me what you would do and how , what materials you would use in place of what i have used etc. no stupidity please.

Nicci Fett

Apr 18, 2012
hey overpuce , the masks are actually made out of supersculpey , and oven based clay after sculpting them i baked them in the oven at 275 for 25 minutes , you do not want to under bake or over bake super sculpey so you really have to keep an eye on it ..... ympulse ... for being a jerk i reported you , and my body is real .. but you see the females of our species grow breasts ... i am assuming you have never seen those before...

Aurgelmir

WAAAAGH!
Nov 11, 2009
Ympulse said:
How much did the implants cost?
Kids, this is an example on how not to speak to woman... or any person for that matter.
It is what we call rude.

Nicci Fett:
Love the costume and everything very realistic looking (as a lot of cosplay tend to look well... home made :p)

Keep up the good work :D

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Nicci Fett said:
you do not want to under bake or over bake super sculpey so you really have to keep an eye on it
The Escapist, the only site to get your helmet cooking tips.

On Topic....

In my time i've seen some really bad and some really good "cosplay" type things....

I have to admit i'm impressed, that's some pretty good work you've done there.

Plus yo have an Aela set up and I told my missus she need to do that for .. er .. research purposes, yes research.

Nicci Fett

Apr 18, 2012
lol thanks dude , and yeah i noticed that , actually after joining the pax east cosplay contest ...i do not think i am a cosplayer at all ... i am just some nerd that likes building weird crap to wear for no apparent reason ... these people were acting out their parts and kinda freaking me out

Nicci Fett

Apr 18, 2012
ROFL yeah i am great at baking helmets... and if the lady needs help making an aela costume tell her to ask away ...so you can get on with your research

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Ympulse said:
How much did the implants cost?

...I feel terrible now.

In all seriousness, while this is just a more general question about cosplaying how would you say going in costume changed the con-going experience?

Nicci Fett

Apr 18, 2012
i really can not speak for cosplayers , but when i go to a convention like pax i wanna play everything , see everything ...collect swag , get drunk .... walk through pax drunk .... lol i am pretty much myself in costume , for no apparent reason ..... since i am dressed like a maniac i really can not complain when i am stopping every 30 inches for another photo .... but as far as conventions have been the people at pax were at least polite .. i had people nervously asking for photos of me and my friends instead of everyone with their high powered indoor cameras with a flash bulb powered by the sun..... but yeah aside from having hundreds of photos taken that day i got to do everything i wanted i am pretty confident i had seen everything i wanted to over the course of three days , ate like a monster .... there are probably 50 pictures floating around of me day 1 with a turkey leg hanging out of my mouth ... but as i said before that was not me acting , i am normally a slob .... at least it was fitting that day

Nicci Fett

Apr 18, 2012
Bertylicious said:
This is outstanding! Have you done any other sculpting and/or costuming work?
i was a really gross catwoman at nycc

i have a few things that i randomly make ..... i sculpted the bite wound for my buddys undead spiderman .... did all of our face rot makeup .... made my suit ... it was a pain to do but a lot of fun

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Rawne1980 said:
Plus yo have an Aela set up and I told my missus she need to do that for .. er .. research purposes, yes research.
You poor soul.
You have to undertake all of that strenuous research for the good of mankind, it must be so difficult.

Still, you must try to persevere, for science!

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Rawne1980 said:
You realize of course we will require video footage to validate your results.

OT: That is some incredibly impressive work, most respect. You don't by any chance do case mods?

Starnerf

The X makes it sound cool
Jun 26, 2008
Very impressive work. Also, you can put images in spoiler tags to make them a lot smaller.

Incidentally, is that your natural eye color or are you wearing contacts? They're a very nice color.

TheCaptain

A Guy In A Hat
Feb 7, 2012
Everytime I see something like this I wonder why I have absolutely zero talent for something like this...

Great work! Also, very helpful video... There's actually something I wanted to try which you probably already helped me with!

Aurgelmir

WAAAAGH!
Nov 11, 2009
Cat Woman has scary eyes :p

Did you originally intend to go as a Zombie or was that something you came up with while making the costume?

Davatehi

Dec 23, 2010
Looks pretty cool I must say. The masks are pure want!
Though there are two things that I want to point out. What fun is just praise, eh? :p

The helmet seems a bit to big for your head. On the picture where you wear it it looks kind of goofy.
I also think it would have looked better with either a lighter fuzz or a darker leather on the legs and skirt. They kind of clash with eachother in my eyes.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
O.O

Very nice! Bravo! Encore!

You have alot of talent for this, good luck for future projects!