Real World Nazi Zombie Game Ends Badly

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Kross said:
Creator002 said:
Armored Prayer said:
What they couldn't find the mystery box?
It's almost impossible (without some luck) to find it in Kino der Toten.

Good short clip. I'd be OK with seeing a longer one.
*snip*
Thanks. :D

We always open the doors on the bottom in the first room. Box is sometimes, but very rarely, outside.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
I can see why the ending was badly done. If it wasn't the ridiculous high pitched zombie voice over the screen of zombies who were idling then it was the fact the guy had enough ammo for his pistol to survive twelve rounds. All the same good short clip.

T8B95

Jul 8, 2010
teebeeohh said:
so why do people every time you shoot nazis in game imply that it's ok because they are all evil genocidal monsters anyway? most of the nazis you shoot are just soldiers who were drafted from across the German population in their late teens. They were not fighting because they sought Hitler was the single best thing since sliced bread, they fought because the alternative was prison.
this of course does not quite apply to the zombie mode here because well they are zombies, screw realism. This also does not apply to the last couple of levels where you exclusively fight elite SS devision.
Warning, children. If you see a troll in the wild, approach cautiously. They have been known to attack occasional passerby.

OT: That was pretty damn good. I think it would have been even better if it was from a first-person perspective, though.

Silver Patriot

Aug 9, 2008
Kross said:
Creator002 said:
Armored Prayer said:
What they couldn't find the mystery box?
It's almost impossible (without some luck) to find it in Kino der Toten.

Good short clip. I'd be OK with seeing a longer one.
Open the doors like this and you'll pass 4 decent box spawns on the way to the power: top of the stairs in the first room (750, and a chance the box will be right on the other side of the door for awesome games), then the next door past the first (1000 points I think) into the big corner room with the turret - the box likes to spawn in here a lot.

Then the next two doors past the big room towards the power will have two more chances at a box spawn. Then you can camp around the box for points until it moves away and you need to turn on the power.

I normally play in local split screen, but if you don't quit out all the way between matches, the starting spawn for the box will stay the same when you restart the level. Which is great if you have it behind the first couple doors.
I also like that route because then you can hold up in the Alley. With one person watching the back and three on the front you can hold the line pretty easily for quite the while. Then when you get overrun the exit is right there and you have a good set up for a run and gun strategy.

guitarman789009

May 11, 2011
Considering one of the directors is one of the top call of duty players in the world i wouldnt call them noobs. http://www.youtube.com/user/IAITeamArsenal this is his team lul

Burningsok

Jul 23, 2009
frankskye said:
They were clearly noobies to the game and I'm not speaking about the fact that they survived only 12 rounds. I mean that they are noobies because they use their guns on the first rounds. Experienced players know that the first five rounds can be easily played with knife only which saves a lot of bullets and racks up more money since you don't have to buy another weapon before round 6.

Joking aside, this was very well done. I liked it.
The first 5 rounds?! that's quite tough. I'd say the first 2 rounds and then use the pistol to shot the zombies in the body, racking up as much points as possible. Then open up the next area and buy the best weapon there. After that it's staying back and aiming for the head, and then killing the remaining few with the knife until you reach round 6 or 7.

Burningsok

Jul 23, 2009
Burningsok said:
frankskye said:
They were clearly noobies to the game and I'm not speaking about the fact that they survived only 12 rounds. I mean that they are noobies because they use their guns on the first rounds. Experienced players know that the first five rounds can be easily played with knife only which saves a lot of bullets and racks up more money since you don't have to buy another weapon before round 6.

Joking aside, this was very well done. I liked it.
The first 5 rounds?! that's quite tough. I'd say the first 2 rounds and then use the pistol to shot the zombies in the body, racking up as much points as possible. Then open up the next area and buy the best weapon there. After that it's staying back and aiming for the head, and then killing the remaining few with the knife until you reach round 6 or 7.

Edit: ok when using the pistol you'll need to shoot the body 6 times then knife. 190 points for killing 1 zombie.you could aim for the limbs which would take 7 to kill. This is if you want to use the pistol in the 1 round.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
That's a really bad and misleading title. Makes it sound like there was an incident where people were trying to do that and something went horribly wrong, like someone assaulting them and what not.