Reality TV Show Video Game Edition 3: Anime Invades (closed)

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
Starkiller and Tavish jumped out of the APC and stood next to Melvin and Florence.

"So," Demoman said, "I say we blow stuff up until we find Denton!"

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
"You can do that." You brainless and savage fool. "I will enter each house to see if he's there." Melvin headed towards a house at the south of town, a lone man inside. "Hello there!" the man said. "I can rate the name of your Pokemon and give them a new name if you want to!" "...Yeah, he's not here. But you can still be useful." He chuckled as he turned on the Shadow Realm around himself and the man, and a few moments later he stepped out of it, the man laying unconscious on the floor.

Yet another soul for the Shadow Realm. Perfect... He was growing ever stronger, and the veins in his face and arms became a little more obvious, more so than during the attack on Breen. His hair was no different except for a spike or two more, which wasn't all that visible to what he already had. He still maintained his grin and continued onto another house.

Florence entered the tower, not responding to Tavish since he had been so close to the tower anyway. What he saw were a few people doing what seemed to be grieving for someone. He walked up to the counter. A young woman greeted him. "Hello, and welcome to the Lavender Tower. This here is a graveyard for Pokemon. Should any of your beloved Pokemon be dead, we would like to offer you to busy them here." "Listen, you pathetic mortal. I do not care for your little battle pets. I am here to look for a man who may have come in here recently. I don't think he would have any Pokemon with him, so I'm looking for a man that is different from the locals. Anyone?" The woman at the counter just shook her head. something about Florence didn't sit well in her. "Well, in that case, you're useless to me." He walked away from the tower and to the stairs that lead up, and walked up them to the second floor.

Except he didn't reach the second floor. He walked up stairs, then landed in Pallet Town in front of the lab there. Melvin, after exiting a house and claiming another soul, exited into Pallet Town and was rather confused about the change of scenery. "Well, this is just EFF-ing weird." Melvin commented as the veins in his face pulsated. "You're telling me about it..." Florence said as he stood up and rubbed his chin which was slightly bleeding after landing on the ground.

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
I'm back now, I had to stay in Colorado longer than I thought since they shut down most of the major highways because of snow. Thats freaking bizarre, snow in spring. Anyway I should be able to take back over tomorrow, and will be posting more frequently.

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
Won't be posting much. I hurt my foot like a mother f*ck earlier today, so I need rest.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Because I'm an idiot who can't remember where we were exactly. For now, lets just say that Melvin and Florence teleported or something. I'll edit the post to include that they will be back in Pallet Town. I like the post too much to take it away...

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
The sites been loading all crazy for me all day, this is not a good start.
I'll be doing some reading on whats happened over the past few days, but for the sake of getting things started I'm just going to assume that Legion is in Pallet Town, and BOB is not far behind.
I also understand that some new people have joined us. Welcome, and I swear I am a more competent GM than I'm being right now.

Both groups felt a sudden shift. Nothing changed dramatically, some people were standing in different places then they were before, and some other small changes had taken place. It was as if the universe had just exchanged leaders, a sort of game master if you will.

"Something odd has occurred, I can't quite compute what it was." Helios said. "It also appears that upon entering this area, we are bound by this universes rules. We can no longer just fight the pokemon, our powers will have no effect. We will need to gather our own pokemon and battle the others with them, in a sort of pokemon battle. I wonder if there is a professor around here that will give us pokemon. That would be convenient."

[hr]

"I'm not entirely sure how we got here, but I like where this is going." Breen said, the group seemed to have shifted into his private gunship when the game master change had taken place.

"Pallet town is dead ahead, along with the chaos emerald. Does anyone have anything significant to report?" Breen asked as he turned to face his BOB members.

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
Well, Chen is quite the animal.

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Tavish looked down at his grenade launcher. "No... No grenades?" he asked, on the verge of tears.

"I hope I get something cooler than those rodents," Starkiller muttered.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Melvin did not take kindly to those news. "Are you EFF-ing kidding me?! I can't use my cards?! What load of EFF is that?!" His visible veins looked like they might pop at any second, even more so than normally now. He quickly gained control of his temper, though. His veins still looked like they might pop at any second. "Fine. We will abide by this universe's laws. Lets just get this over with..." He didn't wait for the others, just headed into the lab that Florence had fallen in front of. "It is indeed a load of bollocks. But if it is so, then it is so." Florence followed after Melvin into the lab.
[hr]
"We already told you about the Major. I don't believe there's anything else to report, except that the woman aiding you, Ada I believe was her name, and that pirate and stupid looking flying horse don't seem to be here." Alucard said to Breen, looking out the window of the gunship.

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
Back at the base, Morrigan was looking at camera feed from one of the Legion's UAVs.

Code:
"Guys,"
she radioed,
Code:
"if you need some Pokemon, there's a patch of tall grass about half a klick- I still don't know what a klick really is- to the West. Bring me back something cuddly, or something with tentacles! Either way, really."

capin Rob

Apr 2, 2010
Snake radioed to Morrigan. "A 'klick' Is military slang for kilometer. And we're not getting something cuddly... we're going to get an Ekans... Because this team doesn't have enough SNAKES."

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
Morrigan laughed.
Code:
"Didn't think you had any jokes in ya, Trouser Snake!"
"What's the jo-" Starkiller said, cutting himself off. "...Oooooh."

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
Guybrush was so distracted by the whirling lights and sounds he didn't notice Kyon at first.
In time the pirate did turn his attention to the teen.
"Oh um no sorry young friend, but I Guybrush Threepwood Mighty Pirate [sup]TM[/sup] and my companions The Brotherhood of Breen would be glad to help you find them." he said extending his hand, praying Ada would back him up.

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
"Hello did I just hear you were in need of pokemon." A man in a white lab coat said as he approached the group after a brief explanation point appeared over his head.

"My name's professor Oak, and I've got nearly every single pokemon ever found back in my lab, I will give each of you one of your choosing if you agree to help me with something." The Professor said.

"That was convenient." Helios muttered.

[hr]

"Well I guess not then..." Breen said as he kept steering.

"OMGWTFBBQ!!!" Breen yelled, not even realizing what he said as a giant lighting bird appeared in front of the gunship, hitting it with a lighting bolt.

"We get shot down more than the main character from KOTOR2..." Ada said without looking up from her magazine.

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
Starkiller looked at the scientist-type man. "What's the catch?" he asked.

"Do we get to blow things up?" asked Demoman.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Marina turned her head to the strange old man in a lab coat and scratched her head. "Em.. Sure, Professor... wait, you're giving these to us for free?" she said, questioningly.

Yukari yawned. "Great! Give me whichever one you'd recommend and let's get going."

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
"All these questions, don't you recognize a plot device when you see it?" Professor Oak said.
"In exchange for me giving you pokemon, you have to find my grandson."

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Marina nodded her head. "Sounds fair enough, I guess... What, is he lost outside the town, or something?"

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
OH GOD, GARY OAK, MTF OMEGA SEVEN MOVE IN TO TERMINATE THE TARGET

Starkiller thought about it. "Alright. Can't be too hard."