Reality TV Show Video Game Edition 3: Anime Invades (closed)

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Kefka dodged the beams and bullets as best he could. He didn't care if his minions got destroyed. He just summoned more. One beam almost hit him, but he moved Breen in the way who got hit instead of Kefka. Kefka laughed as he watched Byakuren's attempt at keeping him and his minions at bay.

"You're putting up a fight, I can tell you that. But you won't be able to dodge this!" He casted an Ultima at Byakuren. For a second, lights danced around her before exploding into multicolored flashes.

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
Byakuren was caught off guard as Ultima shattered her defenses and she fell to the ground. The jeweled pagoda shielded her for a bit of the damage but not much. She was wounded badly, but still she tried to stand up."N-Namusan...." She said as she focused all her magic into keeping herself able to keep fighting, as she then weakly shot several curving lasers at Kefka. Spellcard: Light Magic "Star Maelstrom"

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Yukari was sitting at the table, having found two more people to play cards with her. They were two young men in high school clothing, one with an emo haircut and another that was radiating too much bro for his own good. Yukari laid down her cards. "Four aces." Yukari grins.

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
Junpei panicked and fell backwards."My money!.... Dammit..." Minato only stared blankly. Looked at the four aces, looked Yukari in the face, then gave her chest a good stare. He then yawned, scratched himself and threw down his cards."Royal flush." He said grinning as he took everything on the table and walked the fuck away dragging Junpei with him.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Yukari leaned over the table and examined the cards with gap patterned glasses. Her face was blank. She looked towards the audience, and by audience, I mean the RPers. "Gruesome, isn't it folks?" She said, her cheeks sagging low beneath her face. She looked positively sad. Like some kind of droopy dog. She looked over to Minato, her face back to normal. A gap formed in his pocket and his wallet full of all his cash dropped into her hands. She looked back to the audience and smiled, her face looking like a droopy dog again. "You know what? I'm happy..." She smiled a shit-eating grin.

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
Haruko was riding in on her vespa to see the battle. She was looking around. No Naota. She though that he was fighting the giant court-jester. She thought this was odd, Just where the hell could he be? She thought.

[hr]

Naota was just floating in the sky, with a giant flock of birds around him. One of the flipped him the bird(Ba-dum-tish)

One next to him started talking, "People out here are idiots aren't they?" It asked. Atomsk-Naota just stared wide-eyed at it.

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
Breen put all his strength into breaking out of Kefka's grip, finally managing to get free.

"You have mere minutes clown!" Breen yelled as he fired chaos beams at Kefka.

[hr]

Denton rolled out of the way of the magic attack. "How do I win her soul back?" He called.

[hr]

Jenna continued casting fire, trying to break through the vampire horde.

"There shouldn't be much resistance left ahead. Once Kefka falls we should all attack Breen. His chaos powers should be weak right now." Jenna explained.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
The lasers hit Kefka, but didn't damage him much. "That the best you can do? Too bad." He snapped his fingers and many demonic swords appeared around her everywhere and attempted to impale her.

Breen had somehow managed to escape his grip. Guess he was starting to get a bit weaker now after all that fighting with Breen and Byakuren. "I only need mere minutes to crush you!" Kefka met Breen's chaos beam with a weaker version of his Light of Judgment, a tan colored beam that collided with Breen's beam. Once they hit, they gave an explosion that knocked everyone around them back, including them both and Alucard.
[hr]
"By defeating me." Melvin said and chuckled. He gave his Millennium Rod a lick and chuckled still. The veins on his face and arms pulsated and throbbed. "I've gather so much power by now, though, that defeating me is no easy task. Do you still want to try?" He kept chuckling.
[hr]
"That sounds like a plan. But why do you think Kefka will lose? I'm not saying I'm rooting for either of them, but why do you think Breen will win? From what I can see, either of them could win." Seras was doing her best with her blade arm to impale and slice through the vampires attacking them.

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
Byakuren looked shocked for one mere second then closed her eyes, and sighed, waiting for the end, then suddenly there was a bright light and some of her wounds were healed instantly.

"You won't die on my watch." Minato said in a kind and gentle voice after casting salvation on her, Junpei then led Byakuren to safety before going back to Minato's side, as they both looked over both Breen and Kefka."Heh, looks like we came in the nick of time." Junpei said as he pulled out his Katana and evoker, Minato then drew excalibur since his evoker was no longer needed."TRISMEGISTUS!" Junpei said pulled his evoker's trigger at his head as his large, birdlike persona used Agidyne on Kefka, as Minato just pointed to Kefka and Breen, whispering the word [sub]"Kill."[/sub] and Orpheus Telos appeared and used Morning Star, making the light of the heaven's fall from the sky, hitting both Kefka and Breen.

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
Breen moved below the massive Kefka to dodge Byakuren's attack.

"Your power's wavering, I can feel it." Breen said, speaking to both Kefka and Minato

[hr]

Denton looked at Ada, and then back to Melvin. His thoughts drifted to Ada, who he hadn't cared much for at first, proved to be a great wife. And then he thought to what Helios had told him. Not only the world, but the entire existence of every universe ever hinged on this fight. Denton let out a sigh. "We can talk after this battle." He said.

[hr]

"That's the last of them." Jenna said as the last vampire fell to her fire attack. The Isaac bots had also all been destroyed. "All that left is Breen...and Felix. Lets take care of Breen and Kefka."

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
Kefka ultima'd Byakuren, Minato(Persona 3 MC) and his loveable hat wearing sidekick tagged out with her.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Seras looked towards the two fighting. "Yeah. Lets do that. Here, hold on." She grabbed Jenna by her waist and morphed her arm into shadow wings. She quickly gained air and headed towards Breen and Kefka.
[hr]
Melvin was thinking the same thing as Jenna and Seras. He looked towards Denton with his usual grin. "Fine by me. But she won't live long with a hole where one of her eyes used to be." He chuckled as the Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon got itself loose and flew towards Breen and Kefka.

He had a most diabolical plan in mind. First, take care of the oversized clown, then move onto Breen. He held his Millennium Rod forwards and closed his eyes as he got near the two. He began speaking in ancient Egyptian text as the Shadow Realm started following him. It grew in size, covering everyone inside it, except those that weren't near Kefka and Breen. However, not everyone were under the same, erm, 'roof'.

Each were locked inside a sort of chamber with no sign of a way out. One of those chambers contained Breen, Kefka, Melvin and Florence. Another contained Denton, Ada and Byakuren along with Minato and his friend. Yet another contained Seras, Jenna, Alucard and Isaac. All others were in a chamber with someone else, but I can't be listing everyone.

Melvin jumped towards the ground once his Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon had landed. "Greetings, gentlemen. Isn't it just a fine day inside the Shadow Realm?" He chuckled. "Of course, it's a fine day for me, for I will claim your souls." His chuckle grew into a laughter. "The rules are simple. Beat me, and you shall be free. Be defeated, and your soul belongs to the Shadow Realm. No amount of magic or trickery can help you escape. Now, let the duel begin!" He raised his Millennium Rod and the Red Eyes Black Dragon charged it's attack. "Flash Flare Blast!" The dragon's attack was aimed at Kefka, who dodged it by flying sideways. The chamber they were in was barely enough for him to hover slightly above the ground. "Take this!" Kefka said and sent a nothingness beam at the dragon, making it explode. Melvin covered his face when the wind hit him from the blast.
[hr]
Alucard looked around himself. "What...what is this? What is this magic?! And, why do I feel weaker..."

Seras landed on the ground and let go of Jenna. "Master! You're alright!"

Alucard turned to face her. "Yes, indeed I am. But I would like to know how we can get out of here..."

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
Minato and Junpei looked around."Well, at least it isn't Tartarus, I'd have screamed if this were Tartarus." Minato said boredly as Junpei nodded in agreement the two of them began to roll some dice and fake-bet on the rolls, Minato seemed to always win.

Byakuren sat cross-legged and prayed, stopping every so often to pace around the chamber.

Dante and the Palanquin Crew just began feeling around for the strange energy and breaking down all walls in their path.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
As Isaac noticed the Shadow realm closing in around them, his first reaction was to run to Jenna to protect her. He ran to Seras, who was carrying Jena in her hands and drew his sword, the four of them in a tight group. "What is this? It feels malicious." He said. As the darkness closed, he expected to be unable to see, which was not the case. He could see that the only two others in the realm with him were Alucard and Seras. "You two! Do you have any idea what's going on?!"

Marina was about to slam Haruko's head into the ground again when she noticed the shadow realms forming in the distance. "Uh... Haruko? You know what those are?"

Yukari was watching Byakuren fight, as she was most familiar with her on the battlefield, which is really saying something, since they've only met twice. "Oh?" She said, as she noticed the climbing orbs of darkness encapsulate many of the surrounding areas. "This doesn't seem good..." She watched as one of them surrounded Byakuren's group. "Hm." She stood up. "Whatever those are, they aren't good. But they don;t seem hard to break~" She said, with a chuckle. Swiftly, she fell into one of her portals and came out by the Shadow Orb surrounding Byakuren and those with her. Without any sort of struggle, she slipped her hands into the orb and pried open an entrance. She put her head in and said. "Hello, all~ How's it going inside this orb of doom?~"

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
Morrigan, Demo, and Tavish looked around.

"What the bloody 'ell's going on?" Tavish screamed.

"Calm your 'nades, Demoman," Starkiller said, "we just need to find a way out."

Morrigna kicked the Shadow. "Yep. Melvin's work. I don't know how we're supposed to get out."

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
"Your dark powers can't stop me! I can hold against this!" Breen yelled, using almost every bit of strength to keep the dark magic away from himself.

[hr]

"Mevlin what have you done!?" Denton yelled, still cradling Ada.

[hr]

"Melvin! We don't have time for this! Felix is almost ready to eject us! If you keep us here none of us will survive!" Jenna yelled.

Tomorrow, or early Monday. My packers will be here Tuesday, thus I will not have internet for a couple of weeks as I settle into my new home. I plan to start Season 4 on Monday, but I'll leave it for Lambi and Bloody to run. Once I get back we'll all run it together. That's my plan anyway.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
"You think you can? I'd like to see you try against my Egyptian God Cards!" Melvin drew three cards from his deck and held them in front of him. He began to chuckle, then moved onto laughter which didn't seem to stop for a while. Florence stood up from the corner of the chamber they were in and walked over to Melvin. "Ah, I see you're still alright." "Yes, I'm still in one piece. Not the anime, though." Florence took a look at Melvin's cards. "I thought they were only your last resort." "Not anymore."

He held aloft the blue card in his hand. "Now witness the power of the Egyptian gods!" he called to Kefka and Breen. "Obelisk the Tormentor!" The chamber grew a little as blue lightnings struck behind Melvin. From the ground rose a blue giant, equal in size to Kefka. It had red eyes, what looked like wings on it's back and looked muscular.

Melvin then held aloft the red card in his hand. "Slifer the Sky Dragon!" The roof of their chamber opened up to reveal gray clouds in the sky with lightning filling them. A red and black dragon dove down to their chamber, making it even larger. The dragon coiled around them all and looked down at Breen and Kefka. It had two mouths that both roared at them.

Melvin then held the last card up in his hand, the yellow card. "And finally my great beast, the Winged Dragon of Ra!" This summon was different than the others, for a giant yellow ball with strange markings appeared in front of them. "Hah! You think that will scare me?!" Melvin grinned. "I didn't intend to scare. Besides, I need to recite the ancient Egyptian text from the card in order to control him entirely." He crossed his arms in front of him and began to speak. Both English and ancient Egyptian was heard. The English that was heard sounded:

"Great beast of the sky, please hear my cry.
Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight.
Envelope the desert with your glow and cast your rage upon my foe.
Unlock your powers from deep within, so that together we may win.
Appear in this Shadow Game as I call your name!
WINGED DRAGON OF RA!
"

As the text was read, the yellow ball began to transform and grow. Wings came out of it's back, and it gained arms, feet and a head. The Winged Dragon of Ra had been summoned, and roared as it looked down at Breen and Kefka.

From left to right: Winged Dragon of Ra, Obelisk the Tormentor and Slifer the Sky Dragon.

The three Egyptian gods had been summoned. All three looked down at Breen and Kefka with rage filling them. "Behold the power I wield! A power like none other! You can't survive this!" He pointed his Millennium Rod at Kefka. "You're first! Attack him, my great beasts! Annihilate him!"

The three gods prepared their attacks. Obelisk's fist glowed blue, Slifer's bottom mouth opened and charged an attack and Ra entered Phoenix mode by engulfing itself in flames and became one with the flames, a bird of flame with red eyes staring down at the two in front of it. All of them unleashed their attacks on Kefka, who wasn't prepared for all three attacks. Obelisk used his fist to punch him in the stomach with a force large enough to punch through a mountain. Slifer fired several balls of flame at him, scorching him all over. And finally, Ra dove down at Kefka and engulfed him in even more and hotter flames. Kefka could only scream in pain. He couldn't attack back, the attacks from the three gods were so powerful. Once they were done, they got behind Melvin and watched what they had done.

Kefka began to shrunk as his power faded. "No, no, no, no! This...isn't...happening! This was...my revenge against...the old man and...the blondie! No, no, NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!........" He faded away while talking, finally his voice ended in an echo. Melvin laughed hard as he felt his power grow even further. He began to transform, grow. His voice boomed and deepened, his clothes disappeared and instead there was a clothe not unlike the one Kefka had when he was a god, except this one was dark purple. He was bigger than Kefka had been, but not much bigger. More and more veins became visible, all throbbing and pulsating as Melvin kept laughing. "I have absorbed the clown's soul and power! I am unstoppable! Feel my power!"

Melvin started to fuse with his three gods. He gained three sets of wings, the top one from Obelisk, middle one from Slifer and the the lowest one from Ra. The three god's faces appeared on his chest in a row down similar to the wings, with Obelisk in between Melvin's neck and chest, Slifer just under his chest and Ra right above his navel. Melvin's eyes turned deep red and his laughter boomed through all the other chambers and to the ears of everyone. "You have no hope to survive!" His fist began to charge a blue flame on it as he raised it up. "Farewell, and may your soul taste eternal suffering!" He sent his fist towards Breen and when it connected, Breen was engulfed in a blue flame like none other. The attack exploded, taking down the Shadow Realm chambers that had been up, revealing Melvin's new form to everyone.

Melvin raised his fist up to see what had become of Breen.
[hr]
When Alucard saw Melvin, he simply stepped back. "I feel...great power within him. Too much for one person. We should stay back. This is not a fight we can win."

Seras agreed by stepping back with him.