Reality TV Show Video Game Edition 3: Anime Invades (closed)

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Alucard sighed. "I will do it. No one else need bear the burden on their shoulder. Jenna, look away. Seras, tie Breen up." Seras nodded and morphed her shadow arm into a shadow whip which coiled around Breen and held him tightly.

Once Alucard had made sure that Jenna wasn't looking, he walked over to where Felix was, which wasn't easy because of the psynenergy waves. Once he reached Felix, he raised his claymore and attempted to take Felix's head off.

Bakura and Marik looked away as well, not wanting to see anyone get killed.

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
Dante then levitated down from the ceiling with a blank look on his fave and his limbs stiff at his sides. Right then Dante landed on Felix making a Goomba stomp noise, as Felix's body was gone. Dante then grabbed the coin that was left and 1-upped. His face was still blank, Dante had cleared the stage and this played:

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
"...make it painless." Jenna finally said, realizing that her Brother's mind was gone.

Felix stared blankly at the figure before him, not sure if it was friend or foe.

"Leave me. Only psyenergy users are allowed in the temple." Felix said, getting back to work.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Alucard held his claymore up, raised in the air. "I apologize for this." he said as he swung his claymore, and Felix was seemingly down.

Seras tried to give Jenna some comfort while holding Breen tightly with her shadow arm-whip.

Bakura and Marik still kept their eyes closed.

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
As Felix feel to the ground, the entire Earth began to shake. Breen began to laugh like a madman.

"Now you've done it." Breen laughed.

Suddenly the group began to see hundreds, thousands, millions, or even billions of people. They were all in some sort of blue vortex. Each one was different, from another universe, except they were now latching onto this video game and anime universe.

"The power from Felix is fusing the universes." Denton theorized.

Then just as suddenly as it began, it ended. Everyone was back in Breen's underground bunker. Every single fictional universe that has ever existed, was now fused into one universe.

"There goes all your chances of getting home." Breen mocked.

"So how are we going to kill him?" Denton said stepping forward.

"I have but one request: Isaac should do it." Breen said, realizing that his time had run out.

"I never wanted to be the bad guy. I wanted to be the savior of humanity. I allied with Combine because if humanity didn't side with them, they would have destroyed us. I was a mere puppet to them, but I did it anyway, believing I could save everyone in the end. I guess in my final moments I did defeat the Combine. I can die happily knowing that I at least accomplished that."

It was really close, but according to my counts it looks like Breen's time is up. I'm not really sure how to kill of a villain of his stature, so I'm open to suggestions.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Isaac emerged from the group, his face sympathetic. "I'm not sure if I can entirely believe that, Breen... You've not shown alot of proof that you were trying to save us... This entire time, you seemed to be wanting to rule the world. You're a lying, cheat, and you're existence seems to be a stain upon the world. You were my most worthy adversary, though. You sent me through hell and back, and for that, I'll never forgive you. You struggled to make sure that we could never win, even resorting to cowardly tricks. A devil like you deserves to die in the most symbolic way possible. You're like a fungus on the face of the Earth. Prepare to die." Isaac gritted his teeth for a second and approached Breen. He could see the look of Terror on Breen's face, and with this, he knew he had won. Isaac could finally stop all his struggles. He approached Breen and then, suddenly, he made his arms and legs stiff, and leaped into the air. He came down on Breen's head with a Goomba Stomp sound effect. In white, pixelated numbers, the number 100 popped up from below his feet, from Breen's flattened body that produced no gore. He just sort of Vanished into thin air.
Isaac was suddenly wearing a red cap with the letter M on the front.

The Fate of Breen.

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
"One hell of a way to go." Denton said as he lit a cigarette, he normally didn't smoke.

"Congratulations are in order!" Nero said, holding the AI core of GLaDOS.

"Now that Breen is gone, I don't know what I will do." GLaDOS said. "I suppose we can begin rebuilding."

"Its going to be hard. We'll have to re-learn everything, the entire world. I don't think things will ever be able to be the same again." Jenna said. "I lost my brother, but I finally have Isaac back."

"Let us not forget those who fell in battle, those who stopped posting the RP before the season ended, but most importantly let us remember Breen. We must work to make sure a madman like him never gains power in these universes ever again." GLaDOS said.

"So what are you guys going to do now that things are over?" Jenna asked.

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
MEANWHILE, IN SPAAAAAAAAAACE!

Haruko was floating out there. A mini, orange, hyperactive AI core was floating around her,
Code:
"So much space. Need to see it all. Hm. Hm!"
"...I wish I could take it all back. I honestly do. I honestly do wish I could take ti all back. And not just cause I lost Atomsk." Haruko said, now with an English accent.

"
Code:
I'm in space.
"

"I know you are, mate! Yep...We're both in space."

Code:
"Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!"
"Anyway...If I was ever to see her again(Marina) Do you know what i'd say?'

Code:
"I'minspace"
"I'd say..I'm sorry. Sincerely. I am sorry I was bossy. And monstrous. And...I am genuinely sorry."

Code:
"I'minspace"
"The End." She didn't seem sorrowful, as she talked calmly. The screen cut to black. Well, at least where she was.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Yukari started laughing. "I'm going to go home, eat some steak with Pineapple, and then promptly catch up on the 278 hours of sleep, you idiots made me miss. I'm supposed to be hibernating right now~" She chuckled. "But I might wanna separate Gensokyo and it's plane of existence from this infinite universe we now live in, if I don't, Reimu, the Red-White Miko, is going to be all over me about Responsibility. She has no room to talk~" She chuckled. "Buuuut, I don't feel like it right now~"

Ran stepped forward. "Well, I guess I'll go home and back to waiting on Yukari-sama hand and foot for a few hours of the day. I'm going to enjoy being hoem again, back in Gensokyo, where the only people I have to worry about are Yukari-sama, Chen, and an entire realm of Dangerous demons." She chuckled, smiling for the first time this RP. "It's still better than styaing here, where I have to worry about the entire safety of everything in every universe. That's too much for me! And you people drove me nuts!" She chuckled again. "But... I'm going to miss you all."

Chen was bouncing up and down with glee. "I'm gonna miss all of you! Promise to visit me in Genso!~"

Yukari gave another chuckle as she pulled her trademark Parasol out of a gap and opened it. Ran and Chen approached her as she gave it a twirl. "You're all the most insufferable people I've ever had to deal with~ Not even Reimu made me get up this many times~" She chuckled. "But, regardless, You all take care now. It definately was one of the most interesting things I've done with my seventeen years of life~ But who knows?~ Maybe I'll see something even better with the millions I have left~" She chuckled "And, Gensokyo will be here for a bit, so, if you come visit, I'll come give you a surprise, that is, if the Red-White doesn't get you~" She said darkly. With one last wave, the Yakumo family vanished into a gap beneath their feet, returning to Gensokyo.

Marina scratched her head. "Well, I guess I'll go back to exploring the Galaxy with the Prof. Probably a whole lot more to see with all the universes bound together now, lots of interesting things to see now." She chuckled. "And, it's been fun here with you guys, despite all of you nearly driving me crazy! Especially you Haruko! Oh, wait, where is she? Oh... Well... Anyway. Despite that, I had fun with you all." She smiled, a faint tear running down her eye. It fell on her toe and slightly short circuited her, this destroyed the last bit of hr life bar, and she died. She fell backwards, reappearing in the Mischief Makers Game Over screen. After a quick battle with that, she returned to the world of the living, completely alive. "Well... That kind of killed it." She burst out laughing.

Isaac walked over To Jenna and put an arm around her. He now had a full mustache. It was brown and scruffy, like a fat, Italian plumber's. He spoke with an Italian accent. "Well. I've-a got my Princess back. So, I-a guess me and-a her will go out and-a find our planet of-a Weyard and enjoy the lives we should have-a gotten before-a this." He looked to everyone. "Thank you, all of-a you. You-a helped me-a get my life-a back. I feel like I've-a just gotten an Extra life. You're all my-a friends. So, I have one more-a thing to say! I-a love all of you-a sons of-a bitches!" He too burst out laughing. He didn't quite get the joke he was making, but he knew he was telling it right.

A gap formed in the floor in front of the Palanquin. Yukari's upper body popped out. "Oh, Murasa." She reached down into the gap and pulled up Shion's unconscious body. "She has her soul back, now that that big ugly guy is dead. You may want this~" She layed her down gently in front of the gap and gave Murasa a wave. "I'll see you and your crew around Gensokyo, Captain Murasa of the Palanquin ship." She smiled and fell back into the gap, and it closed.

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
"Before you go, take these." Nero said as he passed out newly made communicators. "If the world shall ever be placed in jeopardy again, GLaDOS and I will call upon you."

"By the way, Helios says theres someone going around robbing banks, dressed as a clown. He leaves this calling card." Denton said as he pulled up a Joker card from a poker deck. "...but since were all going on vacation someone else can handle that."

And so the characters were left alone to face the brand new world laid out before them. A world brimming with interesting new characters, and some not-so-interesting characters. Who knows, perhaps one day the universe will be saved by another team of supernatural characters. Only time would tell. But for now everyone agreed on one thing: It was time for a vacation.

THE END

I won't be doing the opening post for next season since I'll be on the road and wouldn't be able to edit or add characters for new players. Either Bloody or Lambi will be doing that. I'm sure they'll be much more organized GM's that these RP's really need. I'll be joining you all again once I get to my new house. These RP's have seriously becoming something larger than I had ever imagined them becoming, and its all because of you guys. Stay awesome. I anticipate I'll be back around July 20th. And now, I leave you with these words of wisdom, spoken by someone who is much wiser than I: When life gives you lemons, find a new God.

If you didn't get to do an epilogue for your characters, feel free to do one now. I'm sorry for not waiting longer, but I really needed to end this thing tonight.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
The screen suddenly turned into the Looney tunes tunnel ending sceen but with a purple color. Yukari opened the center and waved. "Ad-idiya-didiya-didiya-didiya That's all, folks!" The screen went black.

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
Murasa took Shion into her arms and smiled."Heh... It's finally over, ey, Crazy pants?" Murasa chuckled as she used all of her physical manifestation to carry Shion to her room on the Palanquin and laid her on the bed."Rest well..." Murasa then pulled out her harpoon gun."I've got a hooker to bury." She said as she floated from the ship and decided to look for Morrigan.

Byakuren sighed and nodded to Murasa as she tended to Shion.

Minato and Junpei had decided to stow away on the Palanquin again because they could and Minato could take them home at any given moment."Buddy?" Junpei said."Yea?"Minato asked."Do you think we're going on an adventure." "I think we're going on an adventure." "Do you think we're going on an adventure?" "I do I do I do I do."

Dante then grabbed a cold soda and chillaxed.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Shion's eye started to open a bit. "Huh... What?..." Her eyes showed her that she was in a wooded room, on a bed. Her body felt weak and her head was spinning. "Where...?" She looked around, notcing Byakuren almost immediately. "...Who are you...?" She said, all kinds of suspicions running through her head, making her feel panicked and violent.

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
"A friend." Byakuren said as she offered Shion a glass of water."Minamitsu has told me so much about you. Thank you for taking care of her." Byakuren said solemnly as she sat in the chair near the wall."She'll be back in awhile, she said something about burying someone."

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Shion didn't take the water. "...Burying... Who is she burying? Where am I? Did you do something to me?!" She said, panicking.

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
Byakuren shook her head."Some bat headed woman prancing about wearing god knows what. You're on-board the holy Palanquin ship, and nope, I have done nothing to you." Byakuren said with a nod.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Shion Was still panicking. In her mind, she was thinking about hitting her from behind once Byakuren turned her back. "P-Palanquin? Murasa's Ship?"