Really thats ILLEGAL now online too?

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
[quote="Irridium" post="9.197946.6426421"

If I could make the sound quality translate well through the xbox mic, I would have the heavy's "WAAAAAAAAAAAH, WAAAAAAAAAAAH, CRY SOME MORE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" line on tap.[/quote]
Don't they make something that you can send recorded things through your mic? You could set that up then lol

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I remember a long time ago during Halo 2. I was in a team match and we spawned with SMGs and nothing else. My opponents were spawn camping which means I only have an SMG to retaliate. After a while I actually started beating the spawn campers. They ended up calling me a "SMG whore". Um, what? Since when is using the weapon you spawn with a cheap tactic?

Another great story was another 4v4 team match. My opponents were spawn camping, camping, hogging the power weapons and blue screening[footnote]you hit the "stand by" button on your router which makes everyone but you lag. You can walk around and kill whoever you want since all they see is a blue screen[/footnote]. Two of my teammates quit. It was just me and a good friend of mine. We ended up wining using only simple weapons (SMGs, pistols, various rifles). We were called cheaters and such. Since when is being at a disadvantage cheating?

Smagmuck_

Aug 25, 2009
Being a knife ninja. No, I don't run around a knife people, I only do it in close quaters. Yeah, I got in a sticky situation and through my throwing knife. I peged the little bastard in the face. This is what came over the mic...

Him: FUCK YOU, YOU ******, YOU DON'T KNIFE, YOU SUCK AT THIS GAME GET OFF, FAG!

Me: Who just killed you with great accuracy?

Him: GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER, YOU FUCKING ****** NOOB!

Me:Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Him: *Silence*

Me: That's right. Don't ***** at me because you don't have the brain power to actually aim.

He quit.

TerranReaper

Mar 28, 2009
geddydisciple said:
I was playing SC2 (beta) last night. The match lasted about 20 minutes and towards the end we threw back their attack on our base with tons of stalkers and a bunch of thors with an army of broodlords and Colossus, then proceeded to counter attack. We then got bitched out by the other team for using a "cheese" strat...
Twenty minutes and they're bitching about you being able to push their attack back and then proceed to counterattack? How is this even remotely considered cheese? (As far as I'm aware, "cheese" usually refers to an unconventional tactic, something you wouldn't normally do.)

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
I've gotten yelled at a few times in games, though not often. Most of the times I remember was when I was playing WoW on my main alt character, my Protection Warrior, and I would go into PuG's or later the LFG system and start being a psychopath of a tank. It depended upon my mood. I would /walk in the Culling of Stratholme Instance and talk about how awesome I was for doing that (since I wasn't really slowing down the run by much), or I would be a chain-puller with absolutely no regard for anyone's mana, AFK status, or anything else that didn't directly concern me. I had more than a few healers up and leave over it, but I always got a kick out of it because it was simply a fact that they "couldn't hack it" and i'd just get a different healer who greatly appreciated the pace that I played at.

Good times indeed. :)

P.S. My main was a Holy Priest, so yes I could tolerate tanks as psychotic as I was.

Kavachi

Sep 18, 2009
Well, in CSS I was always getting someone pissed off because I used to no-scope with a scout. In MW1 people got mad because I shotgun-rushed on crossfire and people got mad at me for actually using a mounted machine gun the way you are supposed to use it: spray like hell near that moving thing over there. Ah well, some people just need to whine once in a while when they get another headshot with a sniper from 1 meter or they get a shotgun op their ***.

BearCavalry9496

May 14, 2010
In Gears of War 2 I've been bickered at for using my chainsaw as host, they dont realize that I must get RIGHT IN THEIR FACE IN ORDER TO KILL THEM.

One match my team in Gears was being spawn-killed on river,so we started gaining ground and took the power weapons. They called US spawn-killers even though a minute ago they were doing the exact same thing.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
I was a Charger on Dead Center, I managed to knock 3 people off the edge but at the price of hitting a survivor who was getting ridden by a Jockey.
Him:OH MY GOD KICK THIS NOTAPIE GUY
Me: What the fuck you talking about? I just won the game for you.
Him: YEAH WELL YOU STOLE MY KILL AND WE COULD HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOUR HELP.
*A vote pops up to kick him instead of me*
Him: You're all a bunch of fucking fa-*kicked*
Me and everyone else started laughing.
Sad part was he sounded older than 18.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Someone tried to convince me the "Puff and Sting" combo where you ignite, airblast into a wall, and finish with the Axetinguisher is a noob tactic.

I don't know about you, but if you are camping as a Sniper in a spot where I could easily get behind you, complaining isn't something I would do.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Let me say that I am a fucking demon when I have the semi-automatic shotguns in Bad Company (1 & 2). So good I can take out around three or four people all together before dying in each life.

I have been shouted at as a hacker countless times, and even kicked off. Jealous of mah uber skillz.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Yureina said:
I've gotten yelled at a few times in games, though not often. Most of the times I remember was when I was playing WoW on my main alt character, my Protection Warrior, and I would go into PuG's or later the LFG system and start being a psychopath of a tank. It depended upon my mood. I would /walk in the Culling of Stratholme Instance and talk about how awesome I was for doing that (since I wasn't really slowing down the run by much), or I would be a chain-puller with absolutely no regard for anyone's mana, AFK status, or anything else that didn't directly concern me. I had more than a few healers up and leave over it, but I always got a kick out of it because it was simply a fact that they "couldn't hack it" and i'd just get a different healer who greatly appreciated the pace that I played at.

P.S. My main was a Holy Priest, so yes I could tolerate tanks as psychotic as I was.
Wait, there's a way to play instances which doesn't involve chain pulling?

Seriously?

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Amnestic said:
Yureina said:

Wait, there's a way to play instances which doesn't involve chain pulling?

Seriously?
I don't understand it either, but... I was on a pretty bad server. It's just how things happen I guess.

MostlyHarmless

Feb 8, 2010
Snipers in TF2 call me a hacker because I dodge their bullets. Do they not realize it's an infrared scope? You just look where the dot is an move.

Epocu

Jun 13, 2009
Hannan4mitch said:
Goth Skunk said:
I'm not up on my RTS jargon, cause I suck at human-vs-human RTS games... What's a 'cheese' strat?
Creating alot of powerful units and sending them en-mass at your enemy, or clumping them near or in your base.
That is a bad strategy? For me in RTS games that is plan A. EX. Halo Wars. Covenant, use Prophet, upgrade to max, store crates, go stomp on enemy team with one unit. Human, sit there, upgrade all units to special, have the Spartans (fully upgraded) take the vehicles, upgrade special abilities, go stomp on enemy team. It just seems like the right way to go, either that or the classic Zerg Rush. (Build units fast and go stomp on an enemy before they can defend themselves)

zombiesinc

One day, we'll wake the zombies
Mar 29, 2010
Armored Prayer said:
I never get those comments because I'm always in a party chat. God I love the party chat.
Which is the reason I dislike playing MW2 so much, no party chat allowed in TDM. It's absolutely horrible.