Rebecca Black's "Friday" Gets Unofficial Game Boy Game

OldAccount

Sep 10, 2010
Simalacrum said:
Pilkingtube said:
I'm scared for humanity that this song exists. D:
Yeah, about that... there's an even worse song than Friday now :p

Sooooo...is this something we're going to have to live with for the next few months? Every 12 year old with a video camera and Windows Movie Maker poorly auto-tuning their voices and believing they have talent?

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
Scorched_Cascade said:
Pilkingtube said:
Have you heard the Christian version of the song? It's called Sunday. Unfortunately despite saying "Parody Video" it is a real video by a church trying to gain media attention.

Nothing rhymes with orange. Let's go to church!

I was ok until that part. Then I lost it.

Sep 30, 2010
Balaxe said:
We so excited for this game, so excited.
Ninja'd
but seriously i figured i'd play around in the MGS portable ops multiplayer a couple fridays ago
and the only server was called REBECCA BLACK FRIDAY.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Simalacrum said:
Pilkingtube said:

I left this on the vid, but isnt that the girl who used to talk about jeans that were handmedowns and was advertising some kinda washing detergent?

Warforger

Apr 24, 2010
Simalacrum said:
Pilkingtube said:

Um no. Its lyrics at the very least are more creative, Friday's lyrics sound like the writer only had 5 minutes to do them and had a ice pick going through his brain, this at least was more creative then "Yesterday was Thursday, tomorrow it is Saturday after that is Sunday". Hell I didn't even find the song all that annoying, just bland.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
Simalacrum said:
Pilkingtube said:

Dear God she looks like Screech from "Saved by the Bell". These videos are satirical right... as in a joke, not real, trolling, fake right? RIGHT!?!

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
-Samurai- said:
Scorched_Cascade said:
Pilkingtube said:
Have you heard the Christian version of the song? It's called Sunday. Unfortunately despite saying "Parody Video" it is a real video by a church trying to gain media attention.

Am I the only one who wants BP and Master E at their next Birthday?

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008

Most awkward car journey ever.

To be honest I kind of feel bad for just posting an image and nothing else, but there's only so much discussion to be gained from a fictional game boy colour adaptation of a bad song.

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
I hope they'll come out with a playable version soon. Just the possibility of playing it makes me excited. [sub]Me me me so excited.[/sub][sub][sub]Me so excited.[/sub][/sub]

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
You know, once upon a time I was shocked to realize how rich The Olsen Twins were, largely because I couldn't think of anything they had really done that should have made them that kind of money. The products I saw them attached to seemed second and third rate, and like equivilents to "Friday" albiet accross a decent amount of media.

At any rate, I wouldn't be shocked to learn that somehow Rebecca Black has been getting money off of this from ad hits, or "ironic" song downloads, and we'll find out she's a millionaire in a few months.

Just saying... people talk about how humiliated she should be, but at the same time I've been surprised to learn how much money have made off of things like Youtube channels, and her net fame has already lasted a little longer than most.

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
i wonder what tom has been smoking today because i wouldnt have called that "one of the greatest musical compositions the universe has ever known." i feel like i got rick rolled by Rick Astley's daughter

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
PunkRex said:
-Samurai- said:
Scorched_Cascade said:
Pilkingtube said:

Am I the only one who wants BP and Master E at their next Birthday?
I'd start going back to church if Mass was, in Effect, like this.

Gottesstrafe

Oct 23, 2010
I loled at the Game Over screen.

Also, no flying Medusa Heads around the stairs? Kids these days have it easy.