Rebecca Mayes Muses: Ghostbusters

Spankie

Sep 4, 2008
I can't think of anything witty to say...

YAY!!!!!!!!!

I think i got my point across [=

listlurker

Jan 16, 2009
Isn't having Rebecca Mayes write funny, quirky cool songs about less-impressive video games kind of like hiring Leonardo da Vinci to paint your garage?

Love the songs and videos; not sure the games necessarily deserve what they're inspiring.

Apr 28, 2008
Nice song, its like they touch the part of my brain that wants to be soothed with nice music.
Are you planning on releasing these songs anytime soon, I will gladly get them.

PS - your hot

listlurker said:
Isn't having Rebecca Mayes write funny, quirky cool songs about less-impressive video games kind of like hiring Leonardo da Vinci to paint your garage?

Love the songs and videos; not sure the games necessarily deserve what they're inspiring.
If I could get Da Vinci to paint my garage I would be sooooo happy.

Syphous

Apr 6, 2009
Ok... I guess I'm alone in thinking this was shit, eh? I mean, you have a good voice. But everything else was stupid as hell. Especially the video. Thumbs down. But who cares what I think? Only me.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Ok, this may be slightly creepy, but I did a google search and here's what I found
http://www.gamepeople.co.uk/rebeccamayes.htm
There's some pretty good stuff on there too.

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
it wasn't bad but it wasn't that good. it was.... okay, i sapuse. it made me laugh as much as the last one. but, it really was not that funny. it is as if the first and the second ones were on a line of okaynes, close to good and bad but far from horrible and exelent. if the next episode woyuld just be "okay" i donwt see the point in actually watvhing the fourh. thr music really improved by the way

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
it wasn't bad?but it wasn't that good. it was.... okay, i suppose. it made me laugh as much as the last one. but, it really was not that funny. it is as if the first and the second ones were on a line of okaynes, close to good and bad but far from horrible and excellent. if the next episode would just be "okay" i don't see the point in actually watching the fourth. the music really improved by the way

Boffc47

Mar 26, 2009
sorry but i cant see what everyone sees in this i dont find it entertaining in the least and cant find any reason to prais it like everyone els dose, sorry but this is what i think

Boffc47

Mar 26, 2009
im with ya its just boring n crap i dont see what people like in it and i cant see why its on the escapist

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
I think she really has a thing for going bare foot.

And yeah, easy on the eyes ^ ^

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
a long time after hearing both songs I found the music in my head. I found myself again and laughing at the same place.

So I think it was good and i hope for more videos like this.