REBOOT

MercenaryCanary

Mar 24, 2008
A much better looking Half-Life 1. The source remake... you know, I was really hoping it would be HL2 graphics while playing HL1.

Tolly

Jan 12, 2009
Phantasy Star IV, seeing as how they dumped the remake. Curses! I want to see modern-day graphics tackling Zio, Dark Force and the awesome cast! *mutter* C'mon... you know you want to see Rune picking on Chaz again.

Nicholas Traill

Apr 5, 2009
Yeah I would say Final Fantasy VII. What I don't want are faggy sub-plots and extensions and strange plot twists that weren't in the original. Just the original game beefed up a bit. Although I can understand the developers' unwillingness to touch it ever again.

**EDIT**

Oh yeah, Reboot too haha :p

DragonChi

Nov 1, 2008
AC10 said:
DragonChi said:
AC10 said:
Well, Reboot COULD use a reboot!
Reboot HAS been rebooted..

www.reboot.com
http://www.rainmaker.com/press/6

have a good read.
A comic?!? :(
That's just the beginning stage to figure out the story line. as you will read in the second link i gave. they are making 3 feature length films.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
DragonChi said:
AC10 said:
DragonChi said:
AC10 said:

www.reboot.com

have a good read.
That's just the beginning stage to figure out the story line. as you will read in the second link i gave. they are making 3 feature length films.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! nice!

Nihilism Theory

Feb 12, 2009
Acrewsyx said:
Yeah I would say Final Fantasy VII. What I don't want are faggy sub-plots and extensions and strange plot twists that weren't in the original. Just the original game beefed up a bit. Although I can understand the developers' unwillingness to touch it ever again.

**EDIT**

given the amount of spin offs theyve made including crisis core for "newer" audiences, theyre going to have to make it some time.........well probably not.....i hate cloud anyway..LONG LIVE SEPHIROTH!

Nicholas Traill

Apr 5, 2009
Nihilism Theory said:
Acrewsyx said:

**EDIT**

given the amount of spin offs theyve made including crisis core for "newer" audiences, theyre going to have to make it some time.........well probably not.....i hate cloud anyway..LONG LIVE SEPHIROTH!
Hahahaha. Yeah. I actually dispised what they did to Cloud with AC. Honestly I had to watch the Japanese version with subtitles just to get a better sense of it.. I don't know if it was the English voice-actors that made me despise Cloud but.. I just couldn't really stand him all that much. I haven't even watched as much as I thought I would when I first got the DVD.

As for Crisis Core... well.. I didn't mind it. It was ok. They threw in enough visual effects during the fighting sequences (I'm sorry but Sephiroth cutting up the Sister Ray in Junon is just something that is gonna make me orgasm - even if it is in a training simulator.) to get me hooked to it. The story wasn't bad, however the ending pissed me off. But I guess there has to be some sorta epic battle at the end of every game...

Anyway let's try to limit off-topic discussion about FFVII.. I don't want to annoy any other forum users haha, I'm just a newbie here :p

iggyus

Apr 18, 2009
System Shock 1 and 2 that would be sick. I'm thinking something like System Shock 2 with same story and gameplay but BioShock graphics

Cesasse

Apr 18, 2009
1) Damn you. Reboot. There was neon and everything!

2)
pimppeter2 said:
Morrowind!!!!!!!!!!!
Pimppeter2 beats me to my own opinion AGAIN

TheRockNRolla said:
Yeah the one that was supposed to be Gears in the Halo universe with Marines and better because Gears has a terrible story.
"WHERE'S MY WIFE!?"
"Dude, shut up about her already. You just need us, and our massive, manly pecs."

But seriously though, I don't know what you're talking about. Halo hasn't exactly got a masterful epic story either.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
I dont know how many times it has been said up to here but I am putting it anyway, but no more after this one:

Final Fantasy 7, you all saw the screenshots... How much did you want that game? Yeah, thats what I thought.

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
Cesasse said:
1) Damn you. Reboot. There was neon and everything!

2)
pimppeter2 said:
Morrowind!!!!!!!!!!!
Pimppeter2 beats me to my own opinion AGAIN

TheRockNRolla said:
Yeah the one that was supposed to be Gears in the Halo universe with Marines and better because Gears has a terrible story.
"WHERE'S MY WIFE!?"
"Dude, shut up about her already. You just need us, and our massive, manly pecs."

But seriously though, I don't know what you're talking about. Halo hasn't exactly got a masterful epic story either.
I think he means ODST.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
AC10 said:
DragonChi said:
AC10 said:
DragonChi said:
AC10 said:

www.reboot.com

have a good read.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! nice!
Indeed. And I was hoping this was about ReBoot as well. Such a pity it isn't. Well, off I go.

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!