Reccomend me a T.V series!

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
You should watch Archer.

It's crude. It's lowbrow. It's some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen on TV.

DuctTapeJedi

Nov 2, 2010
dj Facchiano said:
I just finished watching season 5 of Dexter and now have nothing to watch :( sooooooooo I was hoping you fine gentlemen from the lands of escapistmagazine.com would be able to share your T.V wisdom with me. My favorite series have been prison break, dexter, and battle star galatica. I'm not a big fan of anime. THANK YOU GENTLEMEN.
Definitely Psych, it's one of my favorites.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Scrubs.

Just... Scrubs. If you haven't watched this glorious show of magnificent people then... I think I might kill someone.

Do it!!

Idiotastic

Mar 21, 2010
Well,I was going to say Dexter,but...well.

How I met your mother is pretty decent comedy.
And Persons Unknown,definitely that one.

That's all for now.

adderseal

Nov 20, 2009
The Wire is an absolutely perfect, hypnotic, downright fucking incredible show. Go watch that. Best series ever.
The Sopranos is utterly fantastic too, although I'd go for The Wire over it most of the time.

adderseal

Nov 20, 2009
King Crab said:
the prisoner - the greatest television series ever made. made in the 1960's, an intense spy thriller that delves deep into mind fuckery.
...hang on... that rings a bell! I remember seeing it about 4 years ago, it was really good and I had completely forgotten about it until I read your post! Thanks!
Now I'm off to rent them...

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
ERS86 said:
Nouw said:
Try Primeval or Castle. Both I love immensely!

Primeval is about anomalies in time in which prehistoric-futuristic come to the present and people must try and control/contain them. Hangs in the Sci-Fi genre and very good series.

Castle is about a writer who partners with a female detective to get inspiration for his books.
Did I mention Castle is
I was shocked that it took that long for someone to recommend Castle. Such a great show, with really interesting characters and great writing. And for anyone who has ever like anything that Nathan Fillion has ever been in, tons of little Easter Eggs and throwbacks to his old shows. Honestly, he makes the show, because he just looks like he absolutely loves what he is doing at all times, and you just can't help but be caught up in the ride.
Man the reference to him playing Mal from Serenity and Firefly was just beyond awesome! It made my day =D

mannaroth

Aug 19, 2009
Karthesios said:
If you like comedy, check out It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.
Grrrrr I was gunna say this. It's really funny but I'd also suggest Arrested Development cuz of how hilarious it is

Tohru_Readman

Sep 14, 2009
Some of my favourite shows.

Comedy Shows:

Big Bang Theory
American Dad

Crime Shows:

Bones
C.S.I New York
Criminal Minds
Monk

Drama Shows:

House
Six Feet Under

Other:

Firefly
Dead Like Me

WingedFortress

Detective
Feb 5, 2008
Northern Exposure, Home Movies, Heroes, Arrested Development, Parks and Recreation, Modern Family, 30 Rock, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Walking Dead, Undeclared, How I Met Your Mother, Boston Legal, NewsRadio, Batman: The Animated Series, Freakazoid!, The Animaniacs, Lost, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The Wire.

Rejoice, for it is good!

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
Psych is my personal favorite show that still has a regular season. I like its take in humor in all of those crime drama shows.

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
i believe six feet under may be just about the most underrated show ever. it's awesome

drh1975

Dec 8, 2010
House, Chuck, Family Guy, Bones, Lie To Me, Archer, Sons of Anarchy, Justified, Nurse Jackie, Dollhouse (Don't judge. It was one of the most original show ideas in a long time.), Married...With Children, Human Target