Reccomend me an awful game

Phoenix_XIII

May 15, 2011
Trinity Universe for the PS3.

Not that it's HORRIBLE, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed other JRPG's.

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
Final Fantasy III for the DS
The only good thing about it is the music, and even that's not great

dcdude171

Oct 16, 2009
he didnt mean the review for it was postive ...... he ment that that people liked his review " they had a postive reaction to it " , so he gave it a sucky score , but people liked his review

Aisaku

Jul 9, 2010
If we're going to do blanket statements, then pretty much everything Com2Us releases is horrible. The sad thing is that their graphics and gameplay are great but their robot translator texts are abysmal.

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
Danny Phantom for Gameboy.
Worst one hour of gameplay ever (no, I didn't stop, that's the whole game)

Okamipsychonaut

Mar 30, 2010
yeah, Alpha Protocol was bad, and especially since it had pedigree....but since pedigree is all about mating grand daughter dogs to grandfather dogs to get innate traits and also ensure inherited disease retention....it makes total sense.

Brutal Legend was bad in that it in now way at all reached the majesty that was Psychonauts and it turned into awful RTS crap.

_alexisneverlate_

Jun 26, 2011
>>The Witcher 2.
LOl. Im playing rpg's since 80ies (yeah, text ones, black screen and text. wonderful)), and Witcher2 is currently the best story-driven fantasy-RPG evar in 21st century. I believe only non-fantasy dudes or people without... err.. would find it bad...

As for the bad games. I'd go for known ones and controversial.. anything that only 12year olds could find amusing...
Well. Dragon Age2 (console casual no soul..etc.) ModernWarfare2\Blackops ( casual.. no soul).. Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale , Homefront

Subwayeatn

Jan 28, 2011
Big Rigs Over the road racing, it's so terrible that its good. Which i guess isn't what your looking for.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
l3o2828 said:
You gave Kane and Lynch 2 a positive review, theres just no way youd give something a bad review so this topic is meaningless and useless.
IF YOU MUST tough, review the obscure Ps2 game THE SNIPER.
I played Kane and Lynch 2 in co-op multiplayer the whole way through. It wasn't that bad. Of course, single player could conceivably be a nightmare.

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
Darkwatch.

Storyline thrice fucked before launch, broken game mechanics, glitchier than New Vegas, and VAMPIRE HORSE.

Only good thing is multiplayer which is only fun BECAUSE the game is shit
Seriously. I died constantly, had to replay tons of times due to level-breaking glitches and I completely lost track of whether I was playing good or evil AND I BEAT IT IN LESS THAN TWO HOURS.

seriously. Play this piece of crap and you'll see what I mean.

The final boss will be especially fun for you

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
PhoenixOnly said:
Big Rigs: Over the road racing
Youtube it.
You will not be dissapointed.
YOU'RE WINNER!
But yeah,Big Rigs is the most ridiculous example of a game if a game at all.
This is the hilarious Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing,enjoy!

Reincarnatedwolfgod

Jan 17, 2011
knight of the old republic 2. well it was not that bad but it had a awful ending with out a Restoration mod. even with the mod i can't even say it is a good ending so let's just go with it is an improvement over the bs ending it had before

The Breadcrab

Mar 20, 2011
Eat Lead, Dark Void, Batman: Dark Tomorrow (hard to find, but worst game I've ever played), Turning Point, Sonic 06, most Namco-Bandai games these days, a movie-based game (seriously, any movie-based game), Alpha Protocol, Force Unleashed 2 (and maybe #1), Leisure Suit Larry (latest one), Rogue Warrior, the list goes on.

Hint: Check Metacritic for lists of every game for each platform ranked best to worst. You're welcome.