Recommend a better Match-3 alternative to King's Candy Crush for Android

Altercator

Jan 15, 2008
Just bought a new Galaxy Note 3, and am itching for good Match-3. However after King's debacle, I'm looking for alternatives.

Do you guys here know any better alternatives to Candy Crush? Bejeweled is one example, already have Rovio's Juice Cubes; any others?

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
I keep Bezombied on my phone. It's Bejeweled but with zombies. Not much else to it than that. It's simple and keeps me entertained during trips to the bathroom.

Poomermon

Aug 26, 2011
I have been playing Marvel Puzzle Quest and it has kept me entertained for 2 months for now. Similar to original puzzle quest but with familiar heroes and villains to spice it up. Long term goal is to collect rare character powers and level up your heroes. The game is free-to-play and the micro-transactions may scare some people away but I assure you there is no need spend money unless you want to skip some of the grind.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Puzzles and Dragons. Also free to play, but it combines the match-3 RPG of Puzzle Quest with the collect and build a party theme of Pokemon. They also hand out a lot of in-game cash, so you never really need to buy any unless you actually want to.

Blitsie

Jul 2, 2012
Puzzle Quest, the first one is especially fantastic. Its basically a well fleshed out RPG overall and will last you quite some time.