Recommend a Youtube Channel

Zackary Yakumo

Mar 29, 2010
nakateelili does console letsplays, while Mikelat does more pc letsplays. also, Totalbiscuit and Freddiew are just funny guys.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
Well, I'm only on youtube for Let's Plays more or less, but if you're into that and love a great laugh then definately check out this guy named Pyschadelicsnake [http://www.youtube.com/user/pyschadelicsnake]! He does a ton of great games (eksamples: Silent Hill (series), Fatal Frame/Project Zero (series), Persona 3 FES). One great thing is that he does a LOT of horror games, even though he get's scared shitless from them xD Word of advice though, he doesn't make playlists of his playthroughs (he still got some though), so check his "uploads" instead. There's a LOT. He also does all the games on the hardest difficulty possible, and he and his friend also had a "Let's Play Pokemon Yellow All pokemon caught" race-to-the-finish thing :p

Vash12349 is also great and does a lot of good games (currently Psychonauts).

Wuggy

Jan 14, 2010
LobsterFeng said:
You wouldn't guess it, but I'm actually a devote christian that attends church every Sunday. Thanks for the recommendations though.
To be honest, most of them make videos about creationists, not so much on christians in general.
And to that list I'd add AronRa, who makes highly educational videos about evolution among other things.

The non-atheist channels I watch:

DeadworkersParty - A Minecraft podcast with general gaming thrown in
WheezyWaiter - Vlog comedy by a balding, bearded and ridiculously awesome man
HarryPartridge - Great animations
FarFromSubtle - A super awesome video game channel, they do a very original series called "Video Games Awesome"
BlueXephos - Aka Yogscast, another gaming channel by two awesomely funny British guys
NicePeter - Music comedy
ZoocDoesStuff - If you're interested in drawing, you should check it out.
BaratsAndBereta - A sketch channel, that's actually funny.
BrocksDub - A relatively fresh channel, a guy dubs stuff, and it's hilarious
CommunityChannel - Another funny channel, she's been inactive for a while now though
5secondfilms - Clue is in the title, but not to be confused with 5 second movies. They do 5 second videos every weekday, it's awesomely hilarious
TruthRage - Also known as WoWCrendor, short videos about everyday situations
TotalHalibut - Used to be WoW centric, now it's general (mostly indie) gaming and Starcraft 2

Ogargd

Nov 7, 2010
Well the only real suggestions I can make to someone like you are JacksFilms, whom you have no doubt viewed and of coursed Thunderf00t.

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
Wuggy said:
Oh okay, thanks for clearing that up. Sorry if I'm giving of the "I HATE ATHEISTS" vibe, it's just that I know how much the internet loves religion so I tend to shy away from anything related to atheism. Which makes me wonder why I hang out on this site so much, seeing as most everyone on here seems to be.

Zoe Castillo

Mar 4, 2011
This dude is criminally undersubscribed

He makes awesome reviews of old horror movies , so if you have any interest in films that got band for gore, sex or whatever check him out

Iron Lightning

Lightweight Extreme
Oct 19, 2009
LobsterFeng said:
Iron Lightning said:
TheAmazingAtheist

'nuff said
You wouldn't guess it, but I'm actually a devote christian that attends church every Sunday. Thanks for the recommendations though.
Well, he does a lot of videos that have nothing to do with atheism. I'm an atheist and I still enjoy some videos on theism by theists. So, I recommend that you be a little more open-minded. If you have enough confidence in the validity of your beliefs then you ought to have no fear of dissenting views.

Jewrean

Jun 27, 2010
MINE! I kid.

Roosterteeth, FFreethinker, egoraptor, OneyNG, Doki66, machinima, EdwardCurrent, and of course me.

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
My recommendation is definitely Tobuscus. He is hilarious. He also has a daily vlog channel and a gaming channel if you get bored.

Didn't notice OP had already mentioned him.

silent_noir_67

May 31, 2011
some of the channels i watch are:

the current:
this channel does short and long videos/documentries on interesting stuff, maybe worth checking out (they kinda deal with hard issues like drugs, trafficking and gangs so i dunno if you want to watch that haha)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Current

makemebad35:
This guy makes skits that are really funny. crude but funny haha
http://www.youtube.com/user/makemebad35?blend=1&ob=4

hellomrdanNny
this guy does vlog kinda things but he's got an awesome sense of humour (at least I think so haha)
http://www.youtube.com/user/HelloMrDanNny

alienpostalcode
Short animations and stuff, pretty dec
http://www.youtube.com/user/AlienPostalCode?feature=mhee

hope this helps you in your search :)!

Pat8u

Apr 7, 2011
Totalbiscuit,slyfoxhound(HOMIES UNITE),Wowcrendor,truth rage,david64yrt (X),thenewboston (if your feeling smart he is a programming genius and has now hired people to do other subjects such as biology),teammojang,Bluexephos

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
Best Friends Play has become my favourite as of late.
Honorable nominations are freddiew, 5secondfilms, Grasshyren's League of Legends videos.

Also if you haven't seen Red vs Blue, do watch all of it. It's better than most shows on the TV.

Bakuryukun

Jul 12, 2010
Classic Game Room: Because Mark (the guy who reviews most of the games) is a super likable guy who seems to give games of all genres, generations, and popularity a fair and equal chance, he isn't jaded like most gamers and reviewers seem to be today, he's just a guy who really loves videogames. He also has a very dry wit and an obsession with Cosmic Carnage for the 32X and the Vectrex. He also updates nearly every damn day.

http://www.youtube.com/user/InecomCompany

AbstractJuggler

May 27, 2009
Out of the many (read: too many) YouTube channels I'm subscribed to, I'd recommend ChaoticMonki [http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaoticMonki]. He makes blind Let's Plays (more often of horror games than not), and gets genuinely scared/freaked out at some points, which is one of the funniest things I've seen. His channel has sucked in a LOT of my time and is well worth watching if you like Let's Plays.

WayOutThere

Aug 1, 2009
LobsterFeng said:
Iron Lightning said:
Good point, I'll check him out.
It's not a YouTube channel but if you're going to look into TheAmazingAtheist I'd recommend you check out The Distressed Watcher first. It's the same guy he just makes videos about different topics there, never talking about religion. Because he's offensive when he does talk about religion, it'd be a good idea to start there instead.

LobsterFeng said:
Wuggy said:
Oh okay, thanks for clearing that up. Sorry if I'm giving of the "I HATE ATHEISTS" vibe, it's just that I know how much the internet loves religion so I tend to shy away from anything related to atheism. Which makes me wonder why I hang out on this site so much, seeing as most everyone on here seems to be.
If you'd like to see something pro-atheist that isn't going to offend for once, I can still recommend many of those channels.

Regarding them:

ZJemptv can be offensive but he doesn't engage in hollow or poorly thought out rhetoric. His primary topic of interest is marriage rights.

NonStampCollector doesn't get angry but is often extremely caustic. Won't make you run away and swear to never give an athiest another shot but may still offend you.

You're best bet is QualiaSoup followed by noelplum99.

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
TotalBiscuit - because he's the only person i can actually stand playing StarCraft2, plus he actually does some good job on his WTF series presenting indie and lower profile games.

Yogscast - Similarly as with TB. Never been fan of Minecraft myself but those guys make it at least look fun, plus all the Simon/Lewis Plays or their E3 trailers commentary are awesome.

OMFGCata - JesseCox brings that little bit of insanity that never hurts. Plus his colab with TB for Terraria is great thing to listen in background.

I tend to avoid "serious" discussion channels or anything along the lines. Why? Because that's not what i use youtube for. Got enough "serious" in my daily work life.