recommend me a "let's play"

General Twinkletoes

Suppository of Wisdom
Jan 24, 2011
Oh gawd, not tobuscus. Please, not tobuscus @_@
He has one dumb voice for every character, has the same speaking voice all the time, and releases like 4-5 mini videos a day instead of actually making longer, actually good videos.
I like totalbiscuits magicka series with the yogscast, and his terraria series with jesse cox. Both of those are hilarious.
And then there's both the yogscast and Jesse cox (OMFGcata) Who are both amazing.

hpalmer2903

Oct 18, 2011
NEVER uberhaxornova, i personally got bored of him after a while but jesse cox's playthrough of Farenheit/Indigo Prophecy is fantastic. omfgcata on youtube.

Omgsarge

May 11, 2009
Just because I feel that he has less viewers than he deserves: OverTheGun. A cockney speaking Englishman that's just hilarious to listen to. He may not be the best player but its damn hilarious when he fails. His Let's Plays are even called "How to successfully Fail at...". Honestly, give him a try, he's a great guy. (He is also not above cursing, just so you know).
http://www.youtube.com/user/OverTheGun/videos?view=1

PS: Funny that I see so many people mention Kikoskia. I got the impressions that he is a little bit too boring for me to listen to over longer periods of time (his Lands of Lore Let's Plays were pretty entertaining and very informative however). Plus, maybe its just me, but he snuffles...allot.