Recommend me some ass bad movies

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
I worked in a CD/DVD warehouse, so I got a few embedded in my memory, but you'd be lucky to find I think. I'll slap some more in if I remember.

Gingerdead Man, a movie about a killer gingerbread man.

Turdmonster, no explanation needed.

GobBluth

May 2, 2010
A movie called Chill. It was made by the same people who released SAW, the ending SERIOUSLY uses MS Paint

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
The nightmare on elm street remake I've heard bad things about that movie.

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
ZARDOZ pretty much saean connerys worst film ever beyond words how fucking trippy awful it truly is.

Calobi

Dec 29, 2007
Mr.Tea said:
Oh you're talking about So Bad It's Good [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/SoBadItsGood/Film]. Just avoid So Bad It's Worse [http://xkcd.com/653/].
Why? Why link to TVTropes? I HAD WORK TO DO, CURSE YOU!!!!!!1

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
"Deep Evil", the special effects look like they were done by college students. Actually, I'm pretty sure college students could've done better. Also the acting was pretty shit too, as was the weak ass story.

"SSSSSSS" I'm not kidding, that's what the movie is called. It's an old black and white film about a scientist doing... uh something and snakes are involved.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Tokyo Gore Police.
It's hilariously bad. One of the police officers gets his dick bitten of by a girl without legs at a brothel or whatever that place was.

In the next shot he grows a 20 inch penis that can shoot seeds that kills people.

I'm not kidding.

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
OK, if you want a spectacularily bad movie, I've got a rare treat for you: The Dark Backward!

This is apparently the result of the world's first and only INTENTIONAL attempt to make a cult classic. The movie is set in a version of Los Angeles that is designed to look like a gigantic garbage heap. Also, any functioning TVs tend to be stuck on a channel that plays nothing but a bizarre version of Tom and Jerry, with realistic, graphic splatter violence.

Judd Nelson plays a so-incredibly-bad-it's-NOT-THE-LEAST-BIT-funny stand-up comedian who just can't get a break. That is, until he wakes up one morning and discovers a strange growth on his back. Which turns out to be a third arm!

This turns him into a superstar overnight, as people can't get enough of his new routine: He tells his same old, stupefyingly bad jokes while slowly spinning around, showing off his extra appendage. While his friend, who can't play the accordion, plays the accordion.

How does our friend deal with his newfound fame? I dare you to find out! The Dark Backward should be readily available on Amazon!

bioshockedcriticjrr

Sep 28, 2009
Sleepaway Camp. It's great with fellow councelors in training at 12 in the morining. also has one the most random twist endings EVARRRRRR!!!!!!

Akalistos

Apr 23, 2010
Quiet Stranger said:
Gigaguy64 said:
The Super Mario Bros Movie.

i cried.....
HEY! That's not a bad movie! you shush up!!
Beer make anything enjoyable i guess.

I'll go for ATTACK OF THE KILLER TOMATOES. And what would seal the deal? Go to any video viewing site and search it. Watch just one and tell me that not bad enough.

If not, a Keven Costner Marathon, is your strong enough to withstand it!

Also Uwe Boll... But that to easy!

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
You really want So Bad It's Horrible? You sure on this one?

Leonard Part 6.

Ishtar.

Caddyshack 2.

Eddie and the Cruisers 2: Eddie Lives.

Fletch 2.

Police Academy 6: City Under Siege (really, even by Police Academy movie standards that one's awful!)

In the Army Now (Pauly Shore's worst movie---and that's saying something!)

The Animal (with Rob Schneider---probably the worst movie I've personally seen.)

mageyolook

Sep 5, 2009
Troll 2 looks like such a bad movie it would be worth a laugh. and "Trailer Park of Terror" was a realy fun movie

stone0042

Apr 10, 2009
The Knowing, for the love of God, The Knowing. Nicholas Cage is a terrible actor, and that movie has one of the worst written plots I have ever encountered.

Phantomess

Sep 19, 2009
Slither. The good side is that Nathan Fillion is in it. The bad side is... well, everything else. If you haven't seen it, you'll finally get the "I'm Bill Pardy" joke.

EDIT: End of Days. Hated it. Terribly bad Arnold Schwarzenegger film. The best bit involved a sword to the stomach (not mine).