Recommend me some Superhero Movies!

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
Well, you HAVE to see Daredevil. Hmmm, Green Lantern is a must. OH, and don't for get about Batman and Robin!

Cry Wolf

Oct 13, 2010
Cyfu said:
Ok, I'll start by saying that I'm not sure if this topic should be in the Off-topic discussion forum. maybe it should be in the advice forum. I'm not sure.

anyways, So I just saw the trailer for the new Spiderman Movie and the avengers movie and I got in the mood for a superhero movie/series or some other geeky movie/Series.
could you recommend me some?

I've seen:
Spiderman 1,2 and 3
Thor
Captain America
Iron Man 1 and 2
not sure of the names of the batman movies . Batman begins and batman: the dark knight
In no particular order:

Watchmen
Kick-Ass
X-Men: 1, 2, 3 and First Class
The Avengers
Hellboy 1 and 2
Hancock
The Incredibles

As for just geeky movies? Ask and I'll list a ton of Sci Fi/Fantasy.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
The Incredibles
Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
Ultimate Avengers (2006 - Animated)
Xmen 1,2, and First Class.
Batman (1966)

Furbyz

Oct 12, 2009
axlryder said:
Well, you HAVE to see Daredevil. Hmmm, Green Lantern is a must. OH, and don't for get about Batman and Robin!
Don't forget Steel and the Fantastic Four movies.

Also, don't dismiss 3 Dev Adam just because it's foreign. I find their take on Spiderman to be far superior to anything Hollywood has ever produced.

Cyfu

Nov 25, 2010
Cry Wolf said:
Cyfu said:
Ok, I'll start by saying that I'm not sure if this topic should be in the Off-topic discussion forum. maybe it should be in the advice forum. I'm not sure.

anyways, So I just saw the trailer for the new Spiderman Movie and the avengers movie and I got in the mood for a superhero movie/series or some other geeky movie/Series.
could you recommend me some?

I've seen:
Spiderman 1,2 and 3
Thor
Captain America
Iron Man 1 and 2
not sure of the names of the batman movies . Batman begins and batman: the dark knight
In no particular order:

Watchmen
Kick-Ass
X-Men: 1, 2, 3 and First Class
The Avengers
Hellboy 1 and 2
Hancock
The Incredibles

As for just geeky movies? Ask and I'll list a ton of Sci Fi/Fantasy.
Please do! I loved Serenity and if you know other Sci-fi/fantasy movies that are awesome i HAVE to see them!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Well there's Mystery Men and you totally got to check out the DC latest animated movies like Green Lanter: First Flight (miles better compare to the live action version), Justice League: Crisis of Two Earth, Batman: Under The Red Hood, Justice League Doom and Batman Year One.

Ordinaryundone

Oct 23, 2010
The entire Bruce Timm DC Animated universe (Superman, Batman, and The Justice League)
Batman: Under the Red Hood
Watchmen
Kick-Ass
Hellboy movies
X-Men 1,2, Origins, and First Class
The Incredibles
Batman: The Movie and Batman Returns (the Tim Burton directed ones)
The Tick (both the live action and animated shows)