Recommend Some Upbeat games

LostCrusader

Lurker in the shadows
Feb 3, 2011
I'm feeling like shit so I'm looking for some games with a happy or upbeat tone. Feel free to recommend anything you think fits, but I prefer recent games over old ones.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Pretty much anything Nintendo publishes I guess. Most games look like a 5 year old's birthday party.

joest01

Apr 15, 2009
Any Disgaea game. Those are a slippery slope though. Before you know it you are a few hundred hours in and have only begun to scratch the surface. But all in a very lighthearted and positive manner :)

If you are up for something a bit more "mature" I'd say give the Deadpool game a try. I know it made me smile. And laugh out loud on occasion.

And yes to the above recommendation of Nintendo games. Specifically Mario Kart will always take you on a quick and sunny vacation from the daily grind.

NPC009

Don't mind me, I'm just a NPC
Aug 23, 2010
Got five minutes?

Sissy's Magical Ponycorn Adventure [http://www.ponycorns.com/]

And yeah, go play a Disgaea game. Disgaea 4 features Troy Baker (who you may know as Joel, Booker and other, a lot more serious characters) as a scrawny vampire that has sworn of on blood and happily monologues about the nutritional virtues of sardines.